Thursday, May 7, 2015

Liebster Award

Hey Hey! Jenn @ Going the Distance nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thanks Jenn! 


 1. If you could pick up and go to any state in the U.S. right now, where would it be and why?
Hawaii. Something about the water, the trees, the weather, the people - it just calls me. I've never been but if I could go tomorrow. I think all the pictures are calming and relaxing to me and the people are always so happy looking. I'm buying whatever they are selling!
via

2. Sweet or Salty?
Both.  Don't make me choose! I'm not that mean to you!

3. What are you looking forward to most this Summer?
Relaxing by the pool. I'm looking forward to taking a few mental health days off from work and having some quiet time poolside. 

4. If you could sit and read a book for an entire day, what genre would you choose?
Oh that's tough! It depends on my mood on that day. If I had to pick one I guessssss dystopia. 

5. What day of the week is your favorite and why?
Saturdays. There's no obligation to do anything really unless you WANT to and you don't have the stress/worry of going back to work the next day.

6. Are you on Pinterest? What types of things to you pin the most? Link to your board.
Jenn got me on Pinterest and I haven't stopped. If you follow me already you KNOW it's crochet stuff. My non-crochet buddies aren't as thrilled to see me on there after I've had a massive crochet pin party.

Follow Patricia's board Crafty Crochet Stuff on Pinterest.

I pin other stuff too! Only about 2000 of my 6300 pins are related to crochet :)

7. What's your favorite app on your phone?
     Instagram. I check it constantly. I just love it (except for the stupid sponsored posts).

8. When you're having a rough day, what are some things that you do to de-stress?
Take a HOT HOT shower and try to unwind in front of the TV and try not to freak out and take it out on anyone else.

9. If you could change careers right now, what would you do?
Become an entrepreneur - I'd like to own my own little yarn shop.

10. What's your favorite dessert and/or appetizer?
I love cake and cupcakes. I just can't say no. I love the cupcake craze because that means anywhere you go you can find a cupcake shop - how convenient? 

I nominate anyone who wants to join along! 
Just leave your link below.
Here are your questions:

1. If you could have one extra hour a day - what would you do with it?
2. What makes you "LOL" every time you see/think of it?
3. If you could only eat one cereal for the rest of your life - what would you choose?
4. What TV show rocks your world?
5. What idea/invention do you wish you came up with?
6. Piece of advice you would give any stranger in the street?
7. You have a one-way ticket to anywhere in the world - where does it take you and why?
8. Are you a Spender or Saver?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. What's your favorite/can't live without electronic gadget?

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad that you participated! I feel like I could probably have answered most of these questions for you and I would have been pretty right on the money! :)
    Should I get some cake for Friday?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Very cool! Have a wonderful thursday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete