Friday, June 26, 2015

Five on Friday

Hello Friday!
via
{one}
I have a follow up today to my meeting from last Friday.  Will you please send me good ju-ju vibes again today? I think it really helped last time! 

{two}
I've been lousy with getting my 10,000 steps in per day.  I'm on Sammie duty this weekend so hopefully by me having to walk 3 times a day on Saturday and Sunday I will achieve my goal...at least once! 

{three}
Um. WTF is this and why is it outside my front door?!?

I want it gone like yesterday. It's giving me a serious case of the heebyjebbies

{four}
I'm currently reading 3 books right now so OBVIOUSLY I'm already thinking about my next read. Top of my list is Seabiscuit. Have you read this? Do you recommend or should I just rent the movie?



{five}
Had to spend the day in the field w my boss. Highlight of the week was getting some Chevy's. Man how I miss this place!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

  1. That Chevys picture--yum! I miss that place too, and I miss going with you!
    Ummm, Im with you, WTF is that thing??? Tell Troy to get rid of it lol
    I read Seabiscuit and loved the story. Then I watched the movie and it was good too. I think you should read and then watch the movie. It made me appreciate the recent happenings with American Pharaoh.
    Hope things go well today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the food photo - I'd spend a day in the field for that!!! Hope you have a great weekend girl and sending good vibes your way for the meeting! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmmm yes please to that food pic! What is that???? It looks like a hornets nest or something. Ughhhh things like that totally creep me out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chevy's looks AMAZING!! I have not read Seabiscuit but I liked the movie!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending good ju-ju vibes to you. Could that thing be a birds nest? Looks kinda yukky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went and looked it up - it's a swallow's nest. At least that what the picture looks like. Here's a link:
    http://www.birdsandblooms.com/blog/more-cute-baby-birds-barn-swallows/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that thing outside your door is crazy! I hope it's gone by now! And that meal at Chevy's looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete