Monday, June 15, 2015

Hola Monday! Virtual Coffee Time! Join Me?

Hola Monday! 
It's been almost a month since my last post ... almost. 
Let's catch up with some virtual coffee.
Grab your mug. Go ahead. I know you want to! 
{via}
:: Work has really been "something else". I mean really. SOMETHING ELSE. Bless its heart.

:: After being in my condo for six months I've FINALLY hung something up on the walls and I'm quite proud of myself.


I made these with my little sisters a long time ago. A real quick and easy project. Just grab a canvas, some tape and paint/paintbrushes. Tape up the canvas and get to painting.  I think it makes a great addition to the walls in my office/craft room.

:: I'm currently in love with Fixer Upper on HGTV. I love the couple. I want them to come decorate my house and then hang out with me.


Plus since my house is mostly empty I like to see how they decorate all the houses - maybe I'll get some ideas.  I DID order apothecary jars. That's one step in a decoration direction.


:: Had a great weekend! Saturday was my cousin's graduation/birthday celebration filled with family, food and fun! Sunday had tacos and catchup lunch date with my pal Jenn and the season finale of G.O.T.!  What could beat that?

What's been going on in your world? How's work? The fam? You?
Update me!

~Trish

Linking up with: Mingle Monday | Monday Madness | Weekending

6 comments:

  1. I love those apothecary jars! And so fun that you hung the artwork you did with your sisters--Im sure they'll love seeing that it's hung up! :)
    I hope work gets better!!!! Was so fun catching up with you yesterday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on Fixer Upper - one of my favorite shows!! Hope you have a great start to the week! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your DIY wall art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your canvas diy! looks great!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love HGTV. I am more hooked on Property Brothers myself. Love them. I get all kinds of ideas from there too. I recently painted big stripes on my bathroom wall. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you - I'm totally obsessed with Fixer Upper! And I love those apothecary jars except now I want sour watermelons! :)

    ReplyDelete