Monday, June 22, 2015

Howdy Monday!

Hello! Monday is back...again :(
How about some Monday Morning Coffee?
via
::Thanks for all the good juju you sent my way on Friday. I'm waiting to hear back the results my gut is telling me that I'm not going to get the answer I wanted but I'll be okay with that. 

::After my meeting on Friday I went to Ashby's house and immediately went for a glass of wine (okay two glasses of wine) for lunch.  Ended up spending the whole day on her couch with her and our her baby.


::All last week I've been sleeping barely six hours a night (which I low for me) so Friday I came home and PASSED out. I got nearly 12 hours of undisturbed sleep.

::Got new soap/lotion pumps and candle for my bathroom - so simple but I LOVE it.


::Saturday I babysat Desmond. He is the best kid/easiest kid to watch. And so cute!

::Got some hooky time in after the baby went to sleep. This project takes a lot of time although it's really easy.

::FINALLY got some pool time w my madre 


::Troy made it home safe & sound from Vegas! Nice QT together catching up on Sunday.

How was your weekend?

~Trish
 



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend--sleep, relaxation, friends and babies! Oh and the pool! Love the new bathroom accessories you got--so cute! I need some pool time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a combo in our bathroom and I love the soap and lotion dispensers you got! The pool time sounds amazing! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was missing your Monday morning coffee. Thank you for coming back!! I LOVE the colors for you afghan. I know it will be beautiful when it is finished...... The pool looks so inviting.... Keep Cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete