Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Morning Coffee

Hello.
How was your weekend?
Ready for some Monday Morning Coffee?
via

On Friday I shared with you a picture of that nasty looking nest outside my front door. Thursday night I worried all night imagining all the bugs and creepy crawlers that could be living inside.  But to my surprise, when I opened the door the next day I saw the sucker that made the nest:

and thanks to Debi's sleuth skills she sent me a link that gave me more details of my new "neighbor". Swallows. Freaking swallows.

***

Friday night Linda and Keno came over to have dinner and play spades with Troy and I. So much fun (even though we are all so competitive that it stresses me out playing these games)! I ended up getting a massive headache and nauseous before the final hand so we dispersed early so I could hit the bed.

***
I was on Sammie Duty over the weekend. So I was up early heading to my mom's house Saturday to walk and feed her in the AM, afternoon and PM. OF COURSE it was the rainiest Saturday of the fracking summer. Was up early on Sunday too for our final walk together (thank goodness it was rain free).


***
Sunday was Steph's bday (yay!) so we got together Saturday night for early bird dinner at Bonefish Grill and then wine and dessert at another place.

***
My meeting on Friday went well (thanks for the juju)! I'll find out this week my results. I'll keep you posted! 

***
And because it's Monday...




***

What's going on in your world this week?

How was your weekend?

How's the coffee?

~trish

Linking up with Weekending | Mingle Monday | Bella and the City

7 comments:

  1. hahahah love all of the work memes--so funny and so true!
    So glad to hear Friday went well!! Looks like a great weekend, minus the wet dog walk in the rain--I was doing the same thing on Saturday and cursing the rain, too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that work meme with the little dog. My face was like that a lot especially since my boss was young enough to be my son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found out who made the nest. And that's a great picture, perfect timing!

    It's our rainy season so we're getting lots of rain and storms. And no, it's not fun to walk a dog in the rain.

    My favorite card game is Spades and I used to play every weekend with some friends. Then I moved to Florida and haven't found anyone who wants to play. So sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMg that last e-card is so true!!! Fresh start every monday and then work happens lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! Your funnies are on point! Happy Monday girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy that you have a swallow nest! We had a robin's nest right outside our door last year and while I did think the baby birds were cute I was constantly terrified they'd fly into our condo lol! At least it's not something worse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I love that coffee/cinderella gif!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete