Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Fiery Heart

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm

Goodreads
"I'm sorry I couldn't help this time, but none of you have the right to judge me," Adrian added. There was a strength and conviction in his voice that I doubt any of them had seen before.

***

YES - I'm still reading this series (this is book 4) and yes I'm really into it (still). 

Are you a Vampire Academy/Bloodlines Fan?

Don't you just love books in a series (or is it just me)?

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the Vampire Academy/Bloodlines books. Maybe I should give them a try since I've enjoyed the Sookie Stackhouse ones. Thanks for stopping by my TT at http://wp.me/pZnGI-nN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this series. I'm sorry that it is over. My YA teaser this week comes from Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this author or this series, but it does sound tempting. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much into vampires but this sounds like a good story. I'm wondering what has made Adrian become more assertive.
    My Tuesday post features SERENA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love series books. :-) I haven't read this series though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure it's of my taste - fantasy is not my cup of tea. Said that, I enjoyed Anne Rice, so....you never know! This my teaser for the week: http://earthianhivemind.net/2015/06/30/teaser-tuesdays/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy reading series too. I haven't read any of this one yet. It sounds interesting. I imagine it's a good thing that Adrian is standing up for himself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder what was making him have such an urgency...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good teaser! I never read vampire tales, but I do love a good series.

    ReplyDelete