Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently...


I see this on Jenn's blog and I love it so I'm doing it too! 

READING... 
PLAYING... 
SimCity BuildIt and Yahtzee with Buddies oh and Township....I should really get a life huh?
WATCHING...
Sons of Anarchy
TRYING...
To finish 2 of my 3 reads before Monday
COOKING...
Nada. I've been really bad.
EATING...
Leftover pizza (see above answer)
DRINKING...
Water with Lemon. I went BANANAS on the soda last week so I'm trying to overcompensate with water this week.
CALLING...
Linda. 
TEXTING...
Also Linda - we talk a lot
PINNING...
Lots of funnies lately:


CRAFTING...
Just focusing on working on Ashby's blanket

GOING...
Crazy. I'm full of stress and anxiety
LOVING...
That I have been blogging more consistently the past two-three weeks :)
HATING...
That I wake up dreading having to go work. ugh.
DISCOVERING...
Sparrows are really determined to make everyone's sprinkler a place for them to put their nest
ENJOYING...
The weather has been cool enough the past few nights for me to leave all the windows open to enjoy the fresh air!
THINKING...
I need to watch some videos on YouTube about how to better my crochet.
FEELING...
Stressed.
THANKING...
You know who.
CONSIDERING...
Being open to more opportunities.
STARTING...
Work.
FINISHING...
This post :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these kind of posts! I am craving water with lemon now aha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying Sons of Anarchy, I love it and I'm still sad because it's over.

    Ruty @Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete