Friday, July 3, 2015

Five on Friday

Hooray for the Holiday and Hooray for the  much needed day off! 
TGIF! 
via
 {one}
This afternoon I will be celebrating this cutie's 1st bday with him and his family! I can't believe a year has gone by! I adore this kid and I can't wait to watch him grow and for him to make me laugh (I just KNOW he's going to be a hoot).

{two}
So my manager decided he needed to hang a "to do" list in my cubicle. There are SOOOO many things wrong with this. In fact when I saw it I said "what the hell is this?!". 

First of all - I am HIGHLY organized when it comes to work (not saying I'm perfect but I've been in my role for 2+ years now...I have a good idea of what I need to do."
Second - I'm only in the office ONE DAY A WEEK. Need I elaborate?
Third - That shit just pissed me off in general.

{three}
I have a new game I'm addicted to: SimCity BuildIt (thanks mom). I love games where you get to build things, design a city, fulfill orders, keep people happy. I must've missed my calling in life. 

{four}
My mom and I like to do a dinner whenever it's one of our birthdays (this is in addition to the family dinner we always do with everyone). We finally found the time to go and celebrate my dinner at Founding Farmers. I think this is our official let's-celebrate-at-founding-farmers place because whenever there's an occasion to be treated - that's where we go. I normally get the chicken and waffles (so good) but this time I switched it up and got this steak thing that was topped with crabmeat and served on top of potatoes.  Two thumbs up.

{five}
Twice this week Troy got me outside running (one day 3.5 miles and 4.5 miles the next) and thank goodness for that! Not only am I full of stress and anxiety but I'm getting fat! 


What are your plans for the long weekend?  I hope you enjoy!

~trish

No comments:

Post a Comment