Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites


TGIF!

...
FAVORITE SONG 
This has been stuck in my head for the past 3 weeks. "Do you need me? Do you think I'm preetttay?"
I just love it.

FAVORITE SUMMER BEER

...
mmmm. It's SO good. Skip the Lemon Shandy and get this.

FAVORITE QUIET MOMENT



We all need a break during the work day...especially after battling traffic, heat, people not showing up for scheduled appointments and trying to find parking all in ONE DAY! Add that to the fact I was working in DC on this particular day. While heading back to MD I pulled over at the scenic overlook to get a deep breath of fresh air and to snap a couple pics.


FAVORITE CHEF GIRLARDEE MOMENT
I made shrimp scampi! I've never made shrimp anything my whole life and this was so stupid easy I'm kinda upset it took me this long to cook 'em up. This is going in my mental rolodex of easy and good recipes.

FAVORITE "I NEED THIS"
This cracks me the heck up, although I don't think Troy would think it was funny. I can get him one that says "I'm with this girl until Serena {Williams} shows up".

***

What are some of your favorites from this week?

Have any plans for the weekend?


~Trish

7 comments:

  1. Grapefruit ale??? I'm intrigued!
    I thought that the shirt meant the rock...as in a ring not like The Rock haha. I'm glad that you explained!
    Ive had that Cheerleader song stuck in my head too....I think I texted you "do you think I'm prett-taaay" haha and for some reason, when I sing it in my head, when it's not playing on the radio, it cheerleader changes to "teenager"...I don't know why! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I can't get that song out of my head either - both versions LOL!! The scenic overlook is so pretty! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that beer looks SO delicious! Also, "Cheerleader" has totally been stuck in my head for weeks! Have a great weekend!

    Sarah Midwest & Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in loooooove with the song cheerleader!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha so I am just going to admit that the first two times I heard Cheerleader I thought he was shaying gummy bear. Wha-what???? Yep, I did. LoL Love that river? shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving Cheerleader! LOL And I am totally going to try that grapefruit ale!! I'm on a Watermelon kick right now!! Hell or High Watermelon...so good!! Glad to have found your blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scenic overlook pic. So peaceful! Especially when you're slugging through traffic. Good for you taking a moment. Traffic winds me up/stressing me out every time! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for linking up with us at H54F!

    ReplyDelete