Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Five

Hooray for FRIIIIDAY!
via
{one} - Road Tripping
Later today I will be hitting the road and making the trek up to Pittsburgh to see my little sister! She's in town visiting her grandma from Florida and I'm heading up to steal some time with her. I'm really looking forward to it! 

{two} - Someone else's vacation
Is it wrong that I'm REALLY REALLY excited that my boss is on vacation next week (insert my super smiley face right here)?!?! I don't even think I can articulate my excitement about that. I will be able to get a bunch of work done and not worry about the dumb questions, 50,000 interruptions, accusations that I'm not working and the stress and anxiety of worrying about what he's saying about me behind my back to my co-workers.

{three} - cuteness
My neighbors (whom I don't know) have these cute little painted rocks in front of their house and they are so damn cute. This is like an upgraded pet rock family.

{four} - Sad status
Tuesday morning I had decided that I wanted to have a strawberry frosted donut. So I get all geared up, head to my local DD and see this sign on the door.

What kind of world allows a donut place to NOT have donuts? Sad.

{five} - Addicted
I was clearly addicted to Serial like everyone else in the world and so interested in the case that I was happy when my friend Marie told me about Undisclosed podcast that goes into more depth about certain topics about the case then Serial did. I'm really enjoying it. I really want to know - WHO KILLED HAE?! It's such a convoluted story and so many questions that are unanswered.


I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

How was your week?

What's going on in your world?

What plans have you for the weekend?

Trish

Linking up @ Friday Favorites, Friday Favorites,

2 comments:

  1. Im glad that you got into Undisclosed and have been filling me in. I just couldn't listen to the first podcast.
    Yay for the boss being away!! Woohoo!
    Those rocks are super cute! Lets have a hang out and paint rocks lol. Have so much fun in PA this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I went somewhere for donuts and found that sign, I'd feel like it was the universe telling me I don't need a donut. And I would be sad.

    ReplyDelete