Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Monday - Virtual Coffee

Interested in joining me for some Monday morning coffee?
via
 
• I SO needed the three day weekend! I'm feeling better today - a little less anxious and more rested. I'm sure that feeling won't last long as I head to my Monday sales meeting.

• Thursday we got off work early so Troy and I went for a run. He lapped me about 4 times but I still managed to walk/run about 4 miles.

• After that we had our own little happy hour at the house. We drank 3 bottles of wine and watched Beyond The Lights (I don't know if it's the wine talking but I LOVED the movie).

• Friday was my friend's baby's 1st birthday! A whole year has just flown by! 
 

• Saturday my mom's boyfriend invited me to go to his family's cookout at Lake Needwood. It is such a pretty park and even though it rained it was such a nice time!



• Got another run/walk in on Sunday with Troy. I did about 6 miles while he did 9! Love the greenery - glad I had something to look at while I walked some (most) laps :)!



• Troy ordered us steaks from Grillmarx for Sunday dinner! A great reward for getting off the couch and going for that run! 
 
Now it's back to the grind. Ugh.
 
How was your weekend?
 
How's your Monday?
 

4 comments:

  1. I love a good Riesling so I am going to have to find that one for sure!!! Sounds like a really great weekend and I hear ya on getting back to the grind!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riesling is my favorite. I haven't tried that brand yet! Congrats on the run girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job keeping up with the running! Who cares if you get lapped--you are still doing something to better yourself!! Lake Needwood--I haven't been there in forever!
    3 bottles of wine! Wow! i'm surprised you were alive the next day lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous weekend! Love the Reisling!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete