Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Morning Coffee {virtual coffee}

Hi.

Monday is back. Again.

Ugh.

via
So - how was your weekend? Let's catch up over a few sips!

{Sip 1}
I hopped in the car on Friday and headed up to Pittsburgh. My little sister Maggie (who is 13 and the sweetest little gal in the whole world) is up from Florida visiting her grandmother for 3 weeks. I invited myself up to her Mimi's house so I could get time in with both of them. 

{Sip 2}
Once I got into the Burgh my little sister and cousin wanted to go see Ant-Man. If it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't have even Netflixed this movie but I'm glad they let me tag along and see it with them - it was actually really funny. I was very entertained and amused!
via
{Sip 3}
Jan (aka Maggie's Mimi) had told me that when I came up to visit her she had a stack of magazines for me that she was saving. To my delight - they are cross stitch magazines ranging in dates from 1987-1997. I'm sure this may sound lame and make me sound like such a dork but I'm so excited to get to go thru them! 

{Sip 4}
Maggie is have a crash course in all things crafty this summer while at Jan's house. Sewing, knitting and crochet are all on the table. When I was Maggie's age (probably younger) Jan taught me how to cross-stitch and sew and a bunch of other things so I know that Maggie will go home with a head (and suitcase) full of new things. I showed Maggie how to crochet - by the time I left Sunday AM she had one fingerless mitt completed. The girl is a quick learner! 

{Sip 5}
I got back Sunday evening. Immediately did some housework and laundry and crashed. I'm looking forward to my manager being out of town this week (momentary relief) but I have a busy week ahead of me filled with meetings, meetings, and more meetings. Let's hope I make it til Friday!

How was your weekend?

What's your week looking like so far?

Is your coffee still hot?

~Trish

Linking up with:  Weekending | Mingle Monday

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that you had a good time with Maggie this weekend! I didn't see AntMan but I heard it was really good! Hope you have an easy week with the manager away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to spend some time with your sister this weekend!! happy monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend! I have not heard much about AntMan but i am glad you enjoyed it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete