Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WIP Wednesday



Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time to crochet these past few weeks. I've just been exhausted when I get home from work and I'm trying to spend an hour today trying to change one of my current situations and I've been determined to finish a couple books that I've been taking forever to read.


Over the weekend I did get some hooky time and got in some rows on Ashby's blanket:




I've gone thru about 8 skeins of yarn already. Going to have to buy some more probably to get this the size she wants it to be.

What are you working on?

~Trish

3 comments:

  1. The blanket is looking very pretty so far. Right now I'm working on a Minion baby cocoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blanket! It's gorgeous and looks so good. I'm working on a chevron blanket for my baby girl right now. I'm still learning so it seems like it's taking FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete