Thursday, August 13, 2015

10 Things You Don't Know About Me

Interested in learning a little sumthing sumthing about me?
this is a little collage my mom put together for me for my birthday
ONE:
Despite having a gazillion pair of shoes - I basically wear the same sandals everyday (I do have them in two different colors if that makes it any better)


TWO:
I wake up 2-3 Times a night to use the bathroom. Every night. Without fail.

THREE:
I spend Tuesday-Friday driving from different apartment communities in DC, VA and MD for work. I see about 40-50 every week.

FOUR:
I'm 32 and I'm exhausted (see #3)

FIVE:
My favorite tree is a Weeping Willow (is it weird I have a favorite tree)?
via
SIX:
I can't say "no" to a lemon flavored dessert: lemon cupcakes, lemon pound cake, lemon pudding, lemon macaroons..mmm

SEVEN:

I like to think of myself as neat and tiddy but my kitchen would tell you otherwise.

EIGHT:

I'm still working on accepting my natural hair. I haven't chemically straighten in my hair in years and haven't put any "heat" on it since September.

NINE:

Once my mind is made up - it's pretty difficult to get me to change my mind. <-- Bet you didn't know that! 

TEN:

I always take extra straws when I'm at a fast food/coffee shop places. 
I like to use the extra tall ones with my water tumbler.




Are you surprised by any of these?

What's something about you I don't know?


~Trish


Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

15 comments:

  1. Oh I just love you more now. Adorable sandals.
    I have tons of shoes too and yet I go back and forth between about 5 pairs. I love your hair. Its beautiful embrace it. Mine is stick straight, dull and boring. You have very lively vibrant hair,. I would kill for hair that had any kind of vibrancy or well life.. My daughter is the same with lemon. Its he favorite.

    I do not think its strange you have a favorite tree,. Mine is the white birch the aspen so no not strange at all..

    great post i love it. Can I steel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sandals!! I wear pretty much the same ones a lot too--if you have a good one, you stick with it!
    I love weeping willows!!!! I wish we had gotten some wedding photos around/under one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super young btw and I also have a go to pair of shoes as well though I own so many haha :)

    Would you like to follow eachother on G+ & Bloglovin?
    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sandals too. The weeping willow trees are very pretty - I like the way everything hangs down. Maybe you should see a Dr. about #2 - I think they can help you with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm, now I'm craving lemon dessert! I've never had a macaroon, crazy right?! I think I will have to get lemon the first time I try one!
    LOVE your beautiful hair! Embrace those fun curls! I know they are a lot of work but trust me, so many are envious of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha - I do the same thing with straws :)
    I love weeping willows too - reminds me of Pocahontas.
    Those sandals are great!
    I HATE getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night... but its a necessity :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and cute sandals!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was fun to read! I love that you have a favorite tree :) I don't blame you for being exhausted, that's a lot of traveling to different complexes!! I'm exhausted thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Trish! I love this post!! Weeping willows make me sleepy. Maybe they hypnotize me when they sway slowly in the breeze. I think I'm dozing off now! Cutie-pie sandals, too! Be careful driving all over the place! Have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your exhausted because you get up 2-3 times a night!!
    Something you didn't know about me? I take plastic spoons from fast food places- I take my oatmeal "on the run" every morning , and like the spoons!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whenever I go to Dunkin or Starbucks, I always ask for the big straws that they give you for the venti drinks - even though I usually order a medium. I just prefer big straws for some reason and I'm constantly asking the barista to exchange the small one they give me by default for the big ones. I need to start grabbing extras of the big ones and leave them in my glove compartment! -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whenever I go to Dunkin or Starbucks, I always ask for the big straws that they give you for the venti drinks - even though I usually order a medium. I just prefer big straws for some reason and I'm constantly asking the barista to exchange the small one they give me by default for the big ones. I need to start grabbing extras of the big ones and leave them in my glove compartment!

    ReplyDelete