Thursday, August 20, 2015

Finally Finished! Purple Hexagon Blanket

  Palms up to the universe! I FINALLY finished my purple hexagon blanket. 
Whoop whoop!

I started this as a housewarming to myself over a year ago (62 weeks ago to be precise).


I ended up working on many projects between this one but I finally had a minute over the weekend to finish it up with a simple single crochet border.


This will be my couch companion! Right in time for the fall & winter! 



I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome! 


What do you think? 

Where you tired of seeing me blogging about this blanket over and over again?

~Trish

11 comments:

  1. I would say those 62 weeks of crocheting were definitely worth it, that blanket is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Wow! It's so big! I like how it's two shades....like a personality! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one crafty chick. That is very pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness - your yarn talent amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, definitely NOT tired of seeing you blogging about the afghan. I was just rooting you on, hoping that YOU would finish - it makes me remember the afghan blocks I have in the closet... waiting.... waiting... waiting... to be blocked and sewn together!!! (It is the worst part of making an afghan!) It looks GREAT - and I really do love the colors!!! You should be VERY proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket looks so gorgeous!! Love the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blanket is so fun and cute! love the colors you picked! so pretty!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is unbelievably beautiful. I absolutely love the change in tone halfway through. Your stitches are meticulously consistent; the joining is seamless. I love the geometric honeycomb appearance. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful- - what a labour of love! I love the colours, the colour tones across the blanket, I love everything about it. I'm sure you will enjoy this for YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Hard work, but a wonderful result! You're not going to have cold nights anymore now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing. its truly beautiful. well done.

    ReplyDelete