Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites


It's Friday! 


Thank goodness! 
How about some Friday Favorites?

FAVORITE FUNNY
This guy and his mom crack me up!

FAVORITE TMZ MOMENT OF THE WEEK
tmz
Buahahah! Hilarious (and so embarrassing for Lenny K. I'm sure) but the fans at his latest concert got an extra treat with their ticket. There's a gif of the pant split but I thought that might be too much to post here. I love Lenny. I once cried when he walked onto stage at a concert I was at. I know. Don't judge.

FAVORITE THROW BACK SHOW
Finally all the seasons are on Netflix. I really liked this show back in the day and it still makes me laugh. 

FAVORITE NEW FRIEND

I pulled over to take a call from my manager and this due made himself comfy on the window wiper while I was on the phone. 

FAVORITE MOMENT OF THE WEEK
Finishing my latest crochet WIP! 

I'll share more pictures and details next week - but isn't it pretty?!

That's it for me that's week! What's your favorite this week?

~Trish

I would LOVE it if you followed me on Bloglovin! Thanks :)

Linking up with: Friday Favorites || Friday Favorites || High Five for Friday || Oh Hey Friday

7 comments:

  1. That guy is hilarious - I feel sorry for his Mom though. Did you notice that one guy who went running after her when her son yelled that she was stealing? I wonder how that ended.
    Maybe it's me, but I think Lenny Kravitz is a little too old to be wearing tight leather pants.
    Your blanket is beautiful. Love those pretty colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the show Different World!! It was so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors for the crochet project!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lenny Kravitz thing cracked me up! Poor guy. I cant be certain, but I feel like he likely had a good sense of humor about it. I am amazed by that piece you crocheted! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blanket its so gorgeous. i liked a different world too. great show. love your new friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blanket looks so good!!! What a talent. And that little bird on the windshield is so sweet. At first I thought you were going to say that he flew in to the car, and I had a minor heart attack :) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete