Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's FriYAY!
Let's get Jiggy wit it:
Nah-Nah-Nah-NahNah
How about some Friday Favorites?

FAVORITE FUN FACT:
I'm being featured this week for High Five for Friday! Woot Woot.
So go check it out (and link up!!)
















FAVORITE FLASHBACK FRIDAY SONG:
Tootsie Roll!
"I don't know what you been told - it ain't the butterfly it's the tootsie roll!"
"To the left, to the left, to the right, to the right, to the front, to the front, to the back, the back, now slide baby slide..."
I hope it gets stuck in your head :)

FAVORITE NEW STATION:
SiriusXM started a new channel this week called "Fly" that plays all 90s-2000s R&B. There is so much solo car dancing going on I SHOULD be embarrassed - but I'm not. 


FAVORITE NEW YUMMY:
Have you ever tried this dressing?


It's SO good. It actually makes me want to eat a salad. I use it for a veggie dip when I'm snacking and I put it on my turkey and cheese roll-up at lunch. 

FAVORITE TV THANG:
Marie gave me a Chromecast for Christmas and I'm finally getting around to using it and I LOVE it. I only have cable on one tv in my condo (in the basement) and I only get 1 channel on the TV upstairs I hooked up this bad boy to my tv and watch all my netflix right thru it. 
It works better than my Amazon Firestick! 

FAVORITE MID-WEEK BREAK:
After a meeting I felt like I absolutely deserved some ice cream (well ... let's be honest...I always feel like I deserve ice cream). So I stopped and enjoyed myself a sweet treat.
FAVORITE FRIDAY FUNNIES:

Have a great weekend!


How was your week? 

What's some of your favorites?

Are you singing "Tootsie Roll" right now?

~Trish

19 comments:

  1. Happy Friday & Congrats on being the H54F featured blogger -- so fun!! That dressing is calling my name...YUM! Thanks for sharing :) Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dressing sounds good. You know what else is good? There's an avocado ranch one and omg it's delicious! I would eat it straight from the jar...ok maybe not, but I want to lol
    Love the work funnies--so true sometimes!
    Hope you have a good weekend, even if it's being a lazy butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life may have just changed with that dressing - sounds amazing!!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you my long lost sister? This whole post had me going yeahhhhhh! Girl, I would bust out the tootsie roll in middle school along with the butterfly (remember that one?). Soft serve treat, sign me up that is my guilty pleasure a.l.w.a.y.s! Should I get Chrome Cast over the Amazon thing? What ya think? xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been listening to "Miami" a lot this summer, so I'm totally on board for some "Getting Jiggy wit It"!! That Sirius station sounds amazing and made for car dancing! And isn't Chromecast the best? I got one around Christmas and it is so great for all the things (HBO Go, Netflix) I used to be stuck watching only on my computer! Have a great weekend and congrats on being the featured blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love this! The ice-cream looks so good!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, happy Friday!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally need to get myself a chromecast! I watch Netflix on my ipad but totally would love to watch it on my tv. Congrats on being a featured blogger, that is so cool. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhh that salad dressing is something I would be all over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jalapeno ranch dressing sounds delicious! I'll have to pick up a bottle next time I'm at the store. Those Friday Funnies are hilarious! They perfectly describe my usual weekend plans and how I feel about work pretty much every day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha you're so funny, the tootsie roll is like the ultimate throwback!

    - Liz Lizo
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun finds! I'll take some of that salad dressing, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That ranch looks amazing! Love the ice cream, too! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally singing!!!! Ya know I've been contemplating chrome cast!! I may have to get it!! Have a great weekend!! Keep rockin' out!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have a Chromecast too and I love it! And that dressing looks amazing, may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHA I loved all your favs. Thanks for getting songs stuck in my head now ;) And totally envious of your mid-week ice cream. I need to do that more often! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally looking up that station and it's going in my new car today! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh i love ice cream too and it's my go to snack when im on break
    Love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice :) happy Sunday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete