Friday, August 21, 2015

Hello Friday!


T.G.I.F.!!!

I'm thrilled it's Friday! Finally. I've been waiting all week for today (no - for real). I'll tell you why soon!

How about Friday Five?

[ONE] When your co-worker puts in his 2 week notice and you realize you're the last account executive standing from the original team:

[TWO] The next day my manager wanted to have a one-on-one and asked me flat out if I was looking for another job:

[THREE] My cell phone replacement finally came in. Thank goodness. It's been a miserable week trying to get my original to work. Now I can play Yahtzee all day (again)! Woohoo.

[FOUR] Living without a cell phone for most of the week (I'm being dramatic but pretty much that ish hasn't worked right), I've managed to read 1.5 books this week. I found a new YA series that I'm LOVING.  

[FIVE] Not a gif but I have to share with you anyway incase you missed it yesterday... I FINALLY finished my gift to myself - the purple hexagon crochet blanket! Woot!

Have a great weekend!

How was your week this week?

Anything planned for the weekend?

Don't you just love Gifs? or Is it just me?


~Trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

13 comments:

  1. Love your GIFs lol! That blanket looks awesome! Great job! Visiting from #H54F! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting a working phone! What did you say when your boss asked if you were looking for another job? He should have asked "why is everyone leaving and what can we do to make sure that you're happy?" Ugh.
    Have a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine not having a phone must have been but sounds like you were productive without it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the new series you are loving!? I am always looking for new books!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I not know there was a Yahtzee app?! lol. Thanks for sharing ;) Enjoy having a phone once again! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be so lost without my phone. I feel your pain, glad you got a new phone. I love your blanket, you did such a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! What an awkward convo between you and your boss! Love your new blanket, it turned out so pretty! And yay for your new phone getting here. I don't know what I'd do without mine!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all that blanket is gorgeous! You are talented for sure! Second of all I am dying to know of which YA novel you speak of ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your phone is in. The convo had to be awkward!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! Oh my goodness, your work week girl! Ha I absolutely love your TGIF gif haha!

    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That blanket is AWESOME! It sounds like it was a tough work week! I hope you have a great, relaxing weekend!

    Visiting from the link up.
    www.peacefulsimplelife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. My week is good so far :)
    Anyways, that crochet blanket looks amazing.
    I love how you did that
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete