Friday, August 28, 2015

It's Fri-YAY!


Ain't this the TRUTH?!
via
Favorite Friday Mood Song: Rihanna's Cheers (I'll Drink to that)
Cheers to the freakin weekend .... I'll drink to that!

FAVORITE HOME THINGY:
I know this is the 3rd time this week I mentioned my new hangings above the sink in my kitchen...I just can't help myself! I got my prints printed at Walmart and I'm just so tickled! 


FAVORITE REPLACEMENT:
Sunday (like a silly rabbit) I got in the pool to do some laps and about mid length I realized I still had my Jawbone on (doh!). So after reading Amanda Elizabeth's  review on the Fitbit Charge HR (and me wanting a FitBit for forever) - I decided to go with that as my replacement. Talk about upgrade!

FAVORITE FIND:
So one of the things I like about having a FitBit (same with my Jawbone) is that when I look down and see that it's 5pm and I've only taken 2,456 steps I feel guilty! Strange right? I know that I need to get to 10,000 and I know that there are not 7,544 steps from the couch to the fridge (trust me...I checked) - so I get out and take a walk. While on my walk this week I discovered all the light posts have activities on them:
Some group most meet here. There were 11 of these posts. I'm delighted! Free coaching! I did the jumping jacks and lunges. I'll have to work my way up!

FAVORITE FEATURE:
I'm being featured today on Diana Rambles Pin Me Linky Party! Woohoo!

PIN MEme
Isn't that awesome! She's featuring this crochet blanket I shared with you a couple weeks ago.
Check out and join in on the party this week (and view my feature :))!

That's it for me this Friday!

What's going on with you?

Do you have a Fitbit/Jawbone/Garmin - some sort of tracker?

Any good plans for the weekend?

~Trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

Linking up with: Friday Favorites // Friday Favorites // High Five For Friday // Oh, Hey Friday

19 comments:

  1. Yay for the new fitbit - sounds like its keeping you motivated and so cool that the light poles have fitness tasks to do!!! I love your prints - they came out great!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are such adorable prints!! also, i saw that you're a fellow crochet addict yay! i was in Michaels the other day and passed by the yarn section and literally stood there looking and touching all the yarn for like 20mins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those prints are really adorable! I love walmart for that stuff. I hope you have a great Friday and wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome about those exercise ideas--so easy to do (as in the labeling). and i love the printouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so want a fit bit! and that's really cool about the light posts, free coaching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is cool about the light post! Makes getting active a little easier!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those kitchen prints are ADORABLE!!!!!!

    You'll have to do your own post to tell how you like the Fitbit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your prints!!! Those are the cutest! Yay for Walmart :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new wall hangings in the kitchen, so cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. A friend just recommended FitBit to me yesterday. I keep hearing really good things about it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got the basic fitbit two weeks ago...I wish I would have spent the extra $30 and upgraded! I like it though...for the most part. It keeps me in motion for sure! Happy weekend girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you're loving your FitBit! I had been thinking about getting one but I knew I'd feel guilty if I didn't meet my minimum goal too! Those light posts are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those pictures you got for your kitchen - too cute! And I really need to get myself a fitbit, I feel like the last one to not have one!

    Happy Friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love my FitBit! It is such a great motivator! Your wall hangings for the kitchen are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha oh wow, I love the enthusiasm shown in this post - hooray for the weekend! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post, fridays are the best indeed!! Love the prints on your wall! Happy weekend ;))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those kitchen wall hangings are so cute!! And I've always wanted to try a fitbit... maybe for christmas? haha
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. How neat! I should ask Santa for one of those for Christmas this year. Though I'm certain I'll feel guilty looking at it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. THIS: "... I know that there are not 7,544 steps from the couch to the fridge (trust me...I checked)." LMAO love it!

    ReplyDelete