Monday, August 31, 2015

Ok, Monday ... Let's Do This!


Hey! Hey! 
This is me today during my sales meeting:

Today I anticipate my manager to be on 20 today (in a bad way). I'll be working hard on keeping a straight face.

How was your weekend?

Mine was okay. Nothing fantastic or amazing. Friday after work I put on my shoes and went for a walk around the neighborhood. For all of Friday I managed to get in 15,000 steps!


I spent the rest of the evening watching season 2 of Being Mary Jane on Netflix. Anybody else watching this? Season 1 was SO much better but that won't keep me from watching season 3.


Saturday after lounging on the couch I decided to take a walk. I love where I live. It's just so pretty.

After about 3.2 miles I decided to hit the pool.
Figured I get one last trip in before they shut for the summer (tears).


Ended Saturday with Chinese food, popcorn and wine.

Sunday I made myself stay in bed til 10am. I've been so tired lately but wake up so early each morning. 

Once I got up I went on my walk another 3.62 miles under my belt.

I got some hooky time in

Troy and I met his grandparents for late lunch/early dinner. We stuffed our faces (and bellies).

Finished the evening on the couch with a few Redboxes, adult beverages and popcorn.

Overall it was a pretty chill weekend. Exactly what I needed!

What were you up to this weekend?

~Trish
I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads
 

16 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a nice weekend--it definitely was some pretty weather this weekend so soaking in that last pool day was smart. Makes me sad tho :(
    Where was my popcorn?? I had a napkin and everything! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah that face meme....i'm the same way. actually, most of the time i don't try to hide it because i want the speaker to know that that what they're saying is totally stupid LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Your blanket is coming along beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 15,000 steps! You're awesome! Love those photos. I had a pretty quiet weekend too. I had some library time! Have a lovely week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting 15,000 steps in that is so awesome.
    I'm totally obsessed with getting at least 10,000 steps in a day. Some days it's harder than other days. I'm not ashamed to admit, I have walked around my house in circles just to hit 10K. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. My weekend wasn't much fun I had to work, oh life ahha :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man... I'm so jealous of your relaxing weekend.
    Look at the progress on your blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've watched Being Mary Jane. It's an okay show. I'm not in love with it. I think they give too much of a story line to the niece and MJ's coworker/friend. I want the show the focus more on Mary Jan'es love life. That's where the good drama is! I've been rewatching American Horror Story on NetFlix. I'm on season 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i haven't heard of that tv show, i might have to check it out! i've been needing a new netflix binge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post :) Kiss from France, Sand.

    FRENCH GOES BACK TO SCHOOL on my FRENCH BLOG:
    http://www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great that you were able to get so much walking in and then of course relaxing by the pool is wonderful! Hope you had a great Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job getting your steps in! Activity is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chinese, popcorn and wine? YES please! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. A pool day sounds perfect followed by chinese, popcorn and wine! My kind of night!

    ReplyDelete
  15. they film that in atl, where i live. i've never seen the show but she is FLAWLESS. sounds like a good weekend. hope your monday went well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy that you're loving where you live! It's really impressive how much you're walking! Soon you will be running...and then it will be winter (ugh!).

    ReplyDelete