Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tah-Dah!!! Another Crochet Blanket DONE! Woot Woot!


I'm THRILLED to be finished with Ashby's blanket! 
And I'm happy to share the results with you! 

Stats:
16 skeins of KnitPicks Brava Sport
Hook: 6.50mm
Pattern: HERE
Time: 50+ hours of hooking time




This sucker is MASSIVE. Fits a queen size bed perfectly.




Having a hard time getting it all in one shot. But I think you get the idea...right?


Happily delivered this blankie to it's new owner last week. I hope she loves it (she BETTER love it).

***
I've been featured! Check it out @ Diana Rambles Pin Me Linky Party # 152
 
PIN MEme

***
What do you think?
 
Do you love it?

12 comments:

  1. It looks so good!! That will be a blanket they hold onto forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that blanket is truly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I do love it. You've done a superb job with the blanket. It's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks like it took forever! One day I hope to be patient enough to learn crochet or knitting. I'd love to be able to create blankets or scarves for family, and pretend I'm Molly Weasley. :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge round of applause girly! That blanket is beautiful! I haven't made anything that large in quite some time. I love the colors you used and that stitch is super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's a big blanket to make :)
    Your very creative and as well patient :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great blanket! Great colors girl!! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday! I see you made some cool changes to the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blanket is fantastic Trish! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! This post is going to be featured over at Diana Rambles tomorrow and has been pinned in the Featured at Diana Rambles board at Pinterest and Tweeted. Please grab a featured button off my button page or via the post guidelines graphic. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! Thank you so much Diana!!

      Delete