Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekending

 The weekend just blast past me too fast! 

After work on Friday I headed right over to Ashby's house so I could babysit baby Issac while her and her hubby ran to do their errand. Perfect babysitting scenerio: sushi, wine and Tyler (her 12 year old who did everything from diaper changing to entertaining both me and the baby).

While I was there I delivered her blanket (more about the blanket in tomorrow's post):

I think she likes it! 
I bit the bullet and ordered these chairs for my living room:


via
I just LOVE them! It's going to take 10-12 weeks before they arrive so I'll be eagerly awaiting their arrival.

I also ordered a small love seat in just plain platinum color.  I look forward to going out and buying some bright colored pillow to add life to the room.

I cleaned the litter box (I notice no one ever really mentions this - but if you have a cat I'm sure you scooped some poop too). Stitch was thrilled. 

Got a pedicure while Troy wall mounted the TV in the living room!

Ordered sushi and Chinese from the yummy place right in my neighborhood.

Finished the first season of Bitten on Netflix 

Did some cooking! Made breakfast burritos for the week. Easy anddelicious 

Snack prep for the week:

And I even made dinner! 

Salmon for Troy and Chicken for me. My kitchen (and anyone who knows me) are probably in shock right now!

Quiet end to the weekend! Finished it on the couch with Netflix and some hooky.

How was your weekend? 
 
What'd you do? 
 
~Trish

Linking up with: Weekending || Weekend Snapshots ||

12 comments:

  1. Ahh in love with your new chairs! SO pretty! And can we talk about how yummy that chicken looks?!?

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new chairs you got!!! Where did you get them?
    So glad you had fun at Ashby's :) Go you for all of the meal prepping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a decent weekend! I've been trying to hop on the meal prep train but it's not working...hahaha

    Have a nice week!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the chair, so fab.

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those new chairs are gorgeous - love them!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great weekend! I love your new chairs you got home! so fun!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a productive weekend! I love that you pack your snacks ahead of time – definitely something I need to get better at!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute chairs! Seems like an awesome weekend! :)

    xx Jess
    http://www.goldenswank.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog ´suvarnathegolden´
    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK | IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin | get free header/button/signatur for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a very productive weekend! That fish and chicken dinner looks amazing.
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weekend went too quickly for me, too, gahh. It sounds like you had a pretty good one, though! Kitty litter stigma officially broken, ha!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blanket turned out gorgeous! Such a wonderful gift. I also really love those chairs. I would love to get some new living room furniture sometime soon, and these are some fun, but still classic looking pieces.

    ReplyDelete