Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekending


Hello there.
Happy Monday to you!

Last Monday my team & I got snapped at for being on our computers & phones during the sales meeting (even though we were TOLD to open specific reports and check the website for onspot audits) but...whatever. When you're not the manager I suppose you're always wrong. This morning I will be keeping my mouth zipped, my computer closed and my phone off.


Anyhow. How was your weekend?

Friday - I did nothing. I ordered pizza & pasta - grabbed two beers and climbed into bed. I did some audiobooking and crocheting.

BTW-I am NOT enjoying this book. I can't wait til it's over.

Saturday - I went to Hershey Park with my mom, her boyfriend and his daughter. I hadn't been to Hershey Park since 1989. 

It was a bit different then I remembered, but I suppose everything is different thru kid eyes (vs adult eyes).  
  
I ended up riding THREE...yes count them 3 roller coasters. I am terrified of roller coasters. I imagine me plummeting to my death, or flying out the car, or getting stuck, or some final destination ish.

It was a great time. I wish we could've gotten more rides in. 


Sunday - I got to bed at 2am so OF COURSE I was up at 8am. Ugh. I ended up migrating to the couch spending the whole morning watching HGTV and Bravo.

When I did get off the couch (@3pm) Troy and I met my mom and her boo at the movie theater to see Straight Outta Compton. Great movie!

Well worth the hype.

After the movie I had a pretty chill evening. Probably much needed for the week ahead. Eh.

Need some work giggles? Here you go (you're welcome):




Have a happy Monday!
 
~Trish
 
 
Linking up with: Weekending || Weekend Snapshots || Monday Madness ||

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the last one is too funny. I enjoyed reading this. Hope you have a great week ;)

    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on "Go Set a Watchman." It keeps popping up on amazon as a recommended read but I haven't bought it. Now I'm glad I didn't!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I know how those last photo feels, oh work! My weekend has been great, lots of sunshine :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, love the work funnies--totally have felt that way before, too. Sorry the managers are being buttheads.
    Sounds like you had a good weekend, minus the lack of sleep saturday night, but a day on the couch with HGTV and Bravo sounds pretty darn perfect to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I had our first date is Hershey! Sounds like a really fun weekend. Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. *LOL* I know that feeling! I loved going to Hershey's. The whole place smelled so good. I'd love to be rich and go to the chocolate spa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh those ecards are speaking to me this morning lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those work funnies are SPOT ON!!!!
    I bet things do look different like Hershey Park through kids eyes. As an adult, I'd be like, I need to do 100 Burpees for that chocolate bar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man, sorry you got yelled at! :(

    I really want to see SOC. Everyone says it's really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been curious about that book! Bummer it is not any good! : (
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete