Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Hap-PINNING Wednesday {#2}



Link up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world:

Gathering Information:

I have a completely blank slate for my living room so I'm reading all kinds of articles/pins that share tips and tricks. Plus I love the room planners you can use on different sites. 
pin 1 | pin 2
Picking up best use of space ideas:
Again I have a tiny little condo (but it's mine!) and I love finding out different ways to most effectively use space. Two ideas I really like this week:
pin 1 | pin 2
My next hooky project:
pin
I will absolutely be making this for myself and I've already got the yarn to prove it! Something about this blanket I love. Would make a great addition to my living room.


Where's my cup?!
My mom usually sends lots of good food recipes and this week she's been sending some great drink ideas that I need to whip my blender out for ASAP! 
pineapple cooler | margarita w/sangria swirl | frozen sangria

What are you pinning this week?

Are you re-pinning any of my pins?!

~Trish

19 comments:

  1. Yum!! The sangria swirl!!! Gimme gimme gimme!!!! :)
    I can't wait to see what you do with the living room now that you have those awesome chairs ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pins! I love the ones that make the most of smaller spaces since that's the story of my life!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your styling and beverage pins! This is such a great linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link up. :) That blanket is beautiful!! Have fun creating one and enjoying it in the months to come!! Those sips look sensational! Thanks for sharing! ;) xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cocktails! Like margarita! You have very cute blog!

    Visit my blog Costa de la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you're blog so very much!!!! Thanks again for such the sweet words on my blog!!!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pins. I love the shelf idea. Great way to use dead space. So helpful when you live in a condo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those space saver ideas, and frozen sangria - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trish that blanket is perfection! Is it a preview to living room colors? ;) Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the corner book shelf idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the corner book shelf idea! Great way to use space well!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am pinning reading nook and kitchen decor ideas. I am in the middle of changing up my kitchen and I've been working on my daughter's Frozen themed room. I'm almost done with her room. I'm always searching Pinterest for ideas and inspiration. Happy Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are all great tips!

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The room planner program is so cool. I wish I had known about it when I was moving into my apartment!

    - Liz Lizo
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like bookshelf!) great pictures, thanks for inspiration!

    Welcome to my blog RITALIFESTYLE

    ReplyDelete