Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday {#3}


Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world:

Stressing the F@#% out:

pin 1 // pin 2 //pin 3
Work is working me up this week! My co-worker just put in his two weeks notice (the second person to quit since the new manager took over in December). 

On top of that I have no sales on the board for September. Ugh.

I need some relaxation tips so I don't take it out on everyone.

Trying to NOT throw my phone thru a window:
pin

pin
Adding to my stress - my phone isn't working correctly. I push one app and a totally different one opens up. Oh and don't ask me to try to respond to a text message (I have to use voice command to send a message) and/or answer the phone when it's ringing. So annoying.

Adding to my wishlist:
pin
How cute is this card catalog? This would look perfect {not really} in my house....where do people get these things?

Love a wall gallery:
pin 1 // pin 2
Now this is something I CAN do...one day. I think it adds a nice touch. to the home.  Giving me inspiration (and maybe some motivation on doing one myself)

That's what's hap-PINNING in my world this week.

What are you pinning?

~trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

17 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration for the rooms! Gallery walls are so pretty but man are they a lot harder to put together than I ever thought. When it's done, though, it looks great! Can't wait to see what yours looks like when you do one!
    I hope work gets better---being stressed at work is one of the worst things because it's where you are the majority of your days! Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card catalog is beautiful! Would love one of those for my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That minions meme is hilarious!! Love all your pins, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My phone does weird things all the time I too feels like flinging it out the window. Hope the rest of your week goes well :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Minions meme is so funny!!! I totally can relate about work stress. I tell myself to just breathe and take it one day at a time. What will be will be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that phone meme made me laugh! Although I've NEVER broken a phone before and I've had my 6 for like 2 months and just cracked it the other day. I swear they're made less resilient or something. And love that card catalog! SO fun!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wall gallery!! I need to put one together since I'm having the kids (kids!! WEIRD!) share a room and I admit that I've been too intimidated to start! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF PINTEREST FOR IDEAS?! Duh! Now you know what I'll be doing all day today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha that minion one totally made me smile!! I haven't been on pinterest in forever, I need to change that!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about work - I think this is the time of year people start exploring other opportunities! On another note I love the gallery wall! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is that minion meme!? And lol at the meme above it, our poor phones go through the ringer :-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a card catalog!!! Talk about memories.
    I wonder what did happen to all the card catalogs of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute post!! I like that card catalog too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card catalog, too. I think you get them from library's that are done with them. So, they are probably pretty scarce. One of my favorites is a gallery wall, too. I had one, and then we redecorated.... still want to do it again. Need to find just the right items!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugh hope it gets better at work girl! -on a better note, lovin' those gallery walls!! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is the little minion! Great pins!

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  16. loved your post....

    https://www.facebook.com/crazyaboutcolors

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't let the stress get to you!!!! YOU GOT THIS! And um a card catalog...c'mon now.

    ReplyDelete