Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday {#4}



Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world:

Decisions Decisions:
So remember my Monday post? Where I shared with you the picture frames above my sink in the kitch? Well, now I get to make the fun decision of what to put in them. I naturally went to Etsy for kitchen printables (I love Etsy!). I want something cute, fun, and whimsy.


pin, pin, pin
The "problem" is that the ones I really like (all from the same shop) are 60 bucks for set of four. The other ones are anywhere between $35-$50. Kinda steep for my pockets. I mean $60 for 4-8x10s on paper ... and that doesn't include the frames! But they are all just so cute and I want them...and I would spend that when I want something (but I'm trying to live on a budget here...trying.)

I was texting my stepmom about the printables and she reminded me about the free printables on Pinterest. Duh!
pin, pin, pin
Only thing is ... I don't have a printer ... so I sent the photos to Walmart.com to have 4-8x10s printed. and only for $12! Plus frames were on sale at Michaels so I got four of those bad boys for $6.99 each.  Spent less than $40 total! THRILLED!

I did pick one of these 3 sets...can you guess which one?

I'm like a Master Chef in the making:
I pinned this and made it this week!
pin
As Always...Getting my Giggles:
pin
pin
pin
pin
pin
What are you pinning this week?

~trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

11 comments:

  1. The pictures of babies in the new born photos make me giggle every time there is a fail - because it's still so cute! That bird - like a boss!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool and nice paintings , i didnt know walmart had an online printing service . Nice work and great posts.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grater, spatula, whisk, and rolling pin prints.......GREAT!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chicken and rice recipe looks like it could be dangerous for me. Like eat all in one sitting dangerous hahah i'm scared to make it now. What good pins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I love those funnies.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to just do the printing from Pinterest! Perfect way to save a little money!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, based on your pins from Etsy, I think you chose the prints on the left. Those were my favorite - although I am intrigued by the "butcher" prints. I just loved your "giggles" They made me laugh so hard! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the mystery section just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those kitchen printables are adorable! I love making chicken in the slow cooker-turns out so tender! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh girl don't spend that! Just cheat and find cute printables, print them yourself and then frame! (they are super cute!) Thanks for linking up with us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea about the pinterest printables - and the cheap printing from walmart! I'll have to rememeber that when I'm decorating my new place. And that crock pot recipe came at the perfect time - i've been slow cooking all week!

    ReplyDelete