Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday


The FIRST what's hap-pinning link up! 
Such a cute idea so I'm happy to participate.

Link up @ Jenn's blog
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world:

Getting Pin-spired:
This year I'm thinking about making some cute ornaments {cross stitch} to give out as gifts for Christmas. I'm in the idea gathering mode:

pin 1, pin 2, pin 3
Cute or no? I adore these but I might be the only one. What do you think?

***
Planning & Arranging:
I've been in my condo for about 7 months now and I still don't have living room furniture (admittedly I haven't even visited a furniture store to start shopping) but I am pursuing Pinterest because I need ideas. My living room is teeeeny tiny so I need to make sure I buy and arrange my furniture in such a way it doesn't make the room even smaller.


pin
I'll probably go with bottom left block. A little couch and two accent chairs will offer cuteness and plenty of places sit.

***
Learning something new:

pin
***

Giving me the giggles:

pin

pin

pin

pin

pin
***

Cooking what I've been Pinning

Past two weeks I've actually COOKED the stuff I've pinned. My pins became reality and I'm more than pleased with myself!



Roasted Shrimp Scampi

Swiss Cheese Chicken


Spinach and Feta Lasagana

***

That's it for me this week! What's hap-pinning in your world?

~Trish

10 comments:

  1. Get it girrrrrrl with all of your cooking! So so proud of you!
    Loving your funny pins--I can definitely think of a few people who it applies to haha
    Thanks for linking up! Love you long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much good here in one post! Love it! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up :) I absolutely love that your already in idea gathering mode for Christmas!! Thanks for sharing all the deliciousness too! That swiss cheese chicken looks super tasty! Have a beautiful second half to your week!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know how I used to come up with recipes pre- pinterest lol! The meat trick is really interesting! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that furniture arranging pin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Christmas ornaments, what a great idea fro a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen so many cute cross stitch things - makes me want to pull out all my old little containers of colors & fabric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cooking what you pin?! You go girl! I'm loving those ornaments. What a great idea! And I totally hear you on the tiny apartment! We're about to have the same struggle with our 700 sq ft apartment! Happy Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really cool link-up idea! I'm gonna have to check more of it out :) Also hurray for cooking what you pinned! That is awesome. I really need to start making what I pin too, lol. Looking forward to see what you do with your Christmas decor ideas too. Have a great day!
    Caleisha@ Apartment 203

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm, that shrimp scampi looks delicious! And don't worry - we've been in our "new" house for almost a year now and plenty of rooms are furnitureless, haha! It takes time :)

    ReplyDelete