Thursday, September 24, 2015

FINISHED! Black and White Vintage Crochet Blanket!


Guess what?!
I finished my Vintage Crochet Blanket!
I'm so happy.


After taking 6 months to finish THIS blanket and over a year to finish THIS blanket I'm so excited that I knocked this one out in less than a month.
This was so easy to make!
 I thought I would be bored only using two colors but it worked up so quick that I didn't mind the repetition.

I think this one will be my throw blanket for upstairs when I get my new furniture.

Since I don't have any living room furniture yet this has been added to the rec room collection of blankets.

But I'll fold it up all pretty when I have company over:
I just love it and will probably do this same pattern in a different multi-color combo.
For information on the pattern I used, yarn I purchased and hook size I used visit THIS post.
~trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

Linking up: Pin Me Linky Party, The Party Bunch, Crafting with J&J, Submarine Sunday, create link inspire

18 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love how it looks in that basket! So cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Simple but still interesting!
    Nice you made it at such a short notice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that came out super cute! What a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish,
    Wow what a gorgeous blanket you made! I love it. You did a great job making it.
    I co-host a blog party on Monday's called Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    We would love to have you visit and share this or any projects with us.
    Thanks.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this! How fun! it turned out so awesome!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow... its so beautiful.
    That blanket in that basket makes me want that whole set up for a baby photo session :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! I love how retro and cozy it is! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! I used to crochet but I havent in years...maybe that will be my new hobby for fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too - I love how cute it looks folded up in the basket! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I am obsessed with chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT JOB!! Love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is really pretty! You are so talented, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Trish,
    Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful blanket you crocheted at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.
    We hope to see you again.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so great! How neat!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a great looking blanket! You've been really cranking them out! I need to get to work crocheting stuff. I've been slacking! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's lovely and making me a tad jealous ha ha. I just started to crochet a few months ago and to me this looks sooooo complicated. Maybe in another year or so I can tackle it :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete