Friday, September 4, 2015

Fri..Fri...Fri...Friiiiiday!


Happy Friday Chicas! 
TGIF!

{ONE}
This week has gone by pretty fast for me. Not as productive as I would've liked but that's okay. It did start the way I predicted it would: with my manager picking at me. He tried to get a reaction out of me (yet again). He started out one-on-one saying "let's have a heart to heart" and proceeded to tell me my body language changed "30 times" during our sales meeting. Ugh. He just plucks and plucks! I said "I do everything you ask isn't that what you want?!" And the first thing he said in response was "no" then he tried to revise that "no" to say something else. I just cannot win.


{TWO}
I have been checking my email like a mad woman this week. I'm expecting some news that I probably won't get until the end of next week but a part of me is hoping it comes sooner.

{THREE}
I got some rewards money from my West Elm purchase last month and I'm super exited! It's just $50 bucks but that's ok. I have some options: 
westelm.com
I was going to order a pillow but this wine rack is calling me!
What would you order?

{FOUR}
It's wine-time! I was in VA yesterday and stopped to grab a few bottles of wine. The wine is cheaper there then it is where I live in MD.  The Menage a Tois Midnight is my absolute favorite!!
Never have tried the Fancy Pants before but I'm excited to give it taste (and by taste I mean drink the whole bottle).

{FIVE}
I hope you have a fantastic Labor Day Weekend!

~Trish

Would love it if you would follow me :: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

Linking up with: Friday Favorites || Friday Favorites || Oh Hey Friday || Five on Friday || High Five For Friday

17 comments:

  1. ew, i hate bosses who are like that. work humans are the worst. but at least it's the long weekend! have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rewards to get fun stuff!!!
    Enjoy your long weekend! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $50 bucks to west elm is awesome - cant wait to see what you decide on! I have an inkling as to what news you are waiting on (at least i think i do lol) and regardless hope its good news for you! have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never even heard of the Menage a Trois midnight! I must try!!
    I'm sorry your manager is being a butthead. Hopefully you won't have to deal with him much longer! Those quotes...I can totally relate to, with a certain someone in my past who keeps rearing her UGLY head (even years later)...but you already know about that :)
    Hope you have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post as always! Sorry to hear about that, just keep praying what that little squirrel is saying!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks about your manager. Though your $50 to elm must of been awesome! Hope you have a great long weekend!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the geometric pillows and Fancy Pants is such a great name for a wine!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate bosses like that. Always trying to create drama. I work with someone like that (thankfully, they are not my boss) so I know how stressful it can be. I so need to get a bottle of Fancy Pants wine, just for the great name. Hope you have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post. Enjoy your weekend. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've bought that Fancy Pants wine before too, strictly based on how cute the label was (I'm not a very knowledgeable wine-o). I can't believe your manager is like that, you definitely deserve that wine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Fancy Pants wine - one of my favs! I'm sorry you're dealing with a rotten boss, believe me I've been there and I know how awful it is *hugs*. Hang in there, and sending good vibes your way for your good news to come in sooner than later ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww, this just cracked me up a bit.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a red wine drinker but there is a white wine out of VA that I adore and the name has escaped me. I can tell you it has a cat on the label is a straight from VA wine. Ughhhh darn brain. Enjoy your weekend and all those goodies! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like those pillows... I would go for those. :) And I'm super excited about the long weekend too. Am thinking about making it even longer. Haha. Stopping by from Five on Friday. Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Luckily you got some west elm rewards.
    Love it
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for the long weekend! Bah to the fact it's over now. Hope you get your news and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete