Friday, September 25, 2015

FriYAY

via

{one}
My job ended up letting my last day be Monday (instead of Tuesday) so I had an extra day to fart around the house and do laundry, pack, clean up a bit and get in some TV.

{two}
Mom and I met up to have dinner Monday night at the Pour House. They had the most delicious filet mignon sliders I've ever had. They just melted in your mouth and they came on pretzel bread. You know everything on pretzel bread is really good. 

{three}
My start date at my new job got pushed back five days - which means I added 5 days to my Florida trip. 
via
I'll be visiting my family for nearly two weeks! Omg. I hope I don't drive them crazy ... and vice versa! I hardly get the opportunity to spend this much time so I'm going to enjoy it!

{four}
Since Troy and I were both off on Wednesday we used Tuesday night to head out for drinks, apps and QT.

{five}
I landed in Florida Wednesday afternoon and I'm beyond excited to be here! It's going to be a good trip! And love seeing these faces + my dad & stepmom.

How was your week?
Any plans for the weekend?

~Trish
I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

12 comments:

  1. Yay for extra days off of work and more time with the family! I hope you have a great trip!! :)
    So glad that you're done with that job! Good riddance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. extra days? SCORE!!!! so awesome. have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 weeks in Florida? Awesome!! So sweet! Hope you have a blast with your family :)

    Good luck on the new job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow extra vacation time, that is so fantastic! Have a wonderful time with your family. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have so much fun in Florida girl!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. An extended stay inFlorida?! Sounds awesome to me!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes everything on pretzel bread is really good! Enjoy your Florida trip with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at the universe just sneaking in more 'off days' for you... nice!!!! Enjoy it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh 5 extra days? That is exciting haha :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, have fun at Florida! 5 extra days, eh? That's awesome!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great week! Yay for Florida. Enjoy your time there, relax! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those filet sliders sound awesome! At the bar in our apartment on Thursday, they had Philly cheesesteak eggrolls and they were SO good (with siracha ketchuip), that I ordered a second and had them as my meal (nom nom!). That's so awesome you get to have some extra time before starting your new job! I can't wait to hear how you like it. Say hi to the family for me :) xo

    ReplyDelete