Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Monday But...It's OK!


Hey there! 
How was your weekend?
Do anything fun? Interesting? 

It's Monday ... and that's okay (for me) because I'm still on vacation! Woot! 

Friday we started the birthday celebrations early with a HUGE chocolate cake for my little sister's 11th birthday.

After cake, ice cream and presents all kids were sent to bed. I plopped down to watch the OJ 20/20 episode. Did anyone else catch that?
I was in 6th or 7th grade when all this happened so it's interesting to see everything with "adult eyes". 

Saturday we were up bright and early for Disney!! We started with a character breakfast. I think I was more excited then the kids.

After the yummy breakfast buffet we went to the Magical Kingdom!

Of course we rode the classics: It's a Small World, Space Mountain, Speedway, Pirates of the Caribbean and more. I have to admit - my favorite was the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. New to the park last year and I LOVED it.

I didn't get too many pictures while I was in the park. Was busy trying to enjoy every minute!

Sunday we were all still exhausted. A "Disney Hangover" is what the family called it. 
My stepmom cooked breakfast and after stuffing my face I went outside to read my new book:

and by "read" I mean snoozing for over an hour on the lanai with Bailey. He apparently was exhausted too!

After "reading" a bit I decided to get back in bed to "watch" tv. I was up long enough to catch up on some Bravo shows.

And that was pretty much it for the weekend! 

How was yours?
What's your plans for the week?

~Trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads
Linking up with: Weekending, Mingle Monday, Weekend Snapshots, Monday Madness,

14 comments:

  1. You and I were on the same "Monday" wavelength this morning ;)
    So glad that you're having a good time, and that you were able to be there for the birthday celebrations! Hope the rest of the trip is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it was you and all the kids in the photos with Mickey and Minnie, LOL. Never stop being a big kid :) Looks like a fun and relaxing weekend! I can't wait to start my Liz Gilbery book this week. That book about the woman in the coffin sounds interesting, so if you like it I might try to get it from the library. Glad you're enjoying FL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds great! I would love to go to Disneyland! Your dog is a cutie :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for magic kingdom!!!! i love going there. enjoy your vacay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a great weekend. Love that you went to the Magic Kingdom. I love it there. Love all the pictures with the Characters. I didn't see the OJ thing, I wonder if I can find it on demand. How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! I still have my autograph book (well my mom does) from disney and all the characters!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a HUUUGEEEEE birthday cake; SHARE. Haha, happy birthday to your sis! My weekend was meh, but I'm looking forward to lots of sleep this week!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched that 20/20 thing too.... all of it is so crazy to me!!!! Even now! I remember exactly where I was when the White Bronco chase was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Disney is so awesome, doesn't matter how old you are, you're always a kid inside!

    Stopping by from Mingle Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jealous you are still on vacation! I am dying to go to Disney.. I'm trying to talk my hubby into taking me for my brithday ahha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness that cake!!! haha looks like a great weekend to me! (love your room/bedding!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh me and your sister have same birthday.
    Happy bday to her

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now to share something depressing with you.... I have never been to Disney.

    ReplyDelete