I love seeing everyone's Fall/Monthly goals around the bloggersphere so I thought I'd jump on this bandwagon too. By sharing my monthly goals with you - this will make me more accountable and hopefully I'll achieve them all!
1. WALK AT LEAST 3x A WEEK: 3 miles minimum each time
2. ACTUALLY TAKE A VACATION: I haven't had a vacation all summer or all year to be honest. In my mind I'm going to Florida this month but I have yet to book my plane ticket.
3. SNACK/MEAL PREP 2 WEEKS OUT OF THE 4: I was doing this but kinda fell off the wagon. It was a big help and I need to make this my weekly routine.
4. PUT MONEY INTO SAVINGS ACCOUNT: This is going to be SO important this month since I'm about to make a big financial change in my life this month. I'm not going to put a $$ amount on this goal this month because any amount will help but I would like to do anywhere between $100-$500.
5. PAY MY LAST BILLS FOR MY ACL SURGERY: It's been a year and 7 months since I had my ACL reconstruction surgery. As you can imagine it was quite pricy because I had a nerve blocker + anesthesia, months & months of physical therapy and the remaining costs of surgery my insurance didn't cover. It's about time I finish paying these bills off. I'm soooo close. I just need to bite the bullet and send off the last checks.
I'm only giving myself 5 goals this month.
I want to be realistic.
I would like to lose five pounds but these chips I'm eating are just so damn good (Dark Russets anyone)?
Did you make any September/Fall goals?
What are they?
Any of mine you want to add to your list?