Thursday, September 3, 2015

September Goals


I love seeing everyone's Fall/Monthly goals around the bloggersphere so I thought I'd jump on this bandwagon too. By sharing my monthly goals with you - this will make me more accountable and hopefully I'll achieve them all! 

1. WALK AT LEAST 3x A WEEK: 3 miles minimum each time

2. ACTUALLY TAKE A VACATION: I haven't had a vacation all summer or all year to be honest. In my mind I'm going to Florida this month but I have yet to book my plane ticket.

3. SNACK/MEAL PREP 2 WEEKS OUT OF THE 4: I was doing this but kinda fell off the wagon. It was a big help and I need to make this my weekly routine.

4. PUT MONEY INTO SAVINGS ACCOUNT: This is going to be SO important this month since I'm about to make a big financial change in my life this month. I'm not going to put a $$ amount on this goal this month because any amount will help but I would like to do anywhere between $100-$500. 

5. PAY MY LAST BILLS FOR MY ACL SURGERY: It's been a year and 7 months since I had my ACL reconstruction surgery. As you can imagine it was quite pricy because I had a nerve blocker + anesthesia, months & months of physical therapy and the remaining costs of surgery my insurance didn't cover. It's about time I finish paying these bills off. I'm soooo close. I just need to bite the bullet and send off the last checks. 

I'm only giving myself 5 goals this month. 

I want to be realistic.

I would like to lose five pounds but these chips I'm eating are just so damn good (Dark Russets anyone)?  

***

Did you make any September/Fall goals?

What are they?

Any of mine you want to add to your list?

~Trish

                              Follow Me:: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

8 comments:

  1. I think these are all great, attainable goals. I didn't realize you were still paying off your surgery! Geez :( That sucks, but at least you're almost done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I hate medical bills - they seem to last forever.
    Good for you saving money!
    My husband & I just had that conversation about needing a REAL vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your goals- thanks for sharing! Good luck + knock 'em out, you can do it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are hard core goals! It took us what felt like forever to pay off my hubs knee surgery & PT. It feels like the bills just keep coming in! He had a pateller tendon rupture & had to have it re-connected last May/June.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the way i see it, any amount of $$ is a good amount! whether it's $50/month or $20, you're still saving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good goals to have, i should definitely walk more and save money!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great goals. I need to walk more!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. toujours au top !

    Kiss, Louanne
    http://www.luxetoutou.com

    ReplyDelete