Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Nightingale

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm


Goodreads
“If I have learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: in love we find out who we want to be; in war we find out who we are.”  

 ***
My last audiobook let me down - I'm hoping this doesn't disappoint!

What do you think?
Will you be reading this one?
What are you reading this week?

~Trish
I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads
 
PS: For whatever reason my comments on WordPress blogs are going to SPAM (ugh), I may have tried to leave a comment on your blog but it's not showing up due to it landing in your spam inbox. Please check to see if I'm in there and mark me as not a spammer. Pretty Please!

9 comments:

  1. Oh boo about the spam issue! Hopefully that gets fixed.
    I read a different book by Kristin Hannah and I liked it. Let me know how this one turns out for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know about this audio book. i'm thinking i might try them during my cruise next month and this was one of them (i've never done an audio book before).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent ever done an audio book - that's a great idea! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... I love when just plain sentences are gripping enough to make you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is on my list to read. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Thanks for visiting my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome teaser I am very intrigued of this book thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete