Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ::: The One (The Selection #3)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm


{via}
“But even now I know this isn't a fairy tale. I know that we'll have hard times, confusing times. I know that things won't always happen the way we want them to and that we'll have to work to remember that we chose this. It won't be perfect, not all the time.

This isn't happily ever after.

It's so much more than that.”  

 
This is book 3 in The Selection Series.
No full review for this one - just know that I loved it just as much as I loved Book 1 & Book 2.

What do you think? Did this make you swoon?
Will you be reading this one?
 
What are you reading this week?

~Trish
I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads
 
PS: For whatever reason my comments on WordPress blogs are going to SPAM (ugh), I may have tried to leave a comment on your blog but it's not showing up due to it landing in your spam inbox. Please check to see if I'm in there and mark me as not a spammer. Pretty Please!
 

11 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting about this series. I need to add it to my Goodreads so it's there when Im looking for new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now i'm reading a james rollins book called devil's colony. so far, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh why do I keep forgetting about this series - I'm going to put it on my list on Amazon now!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's good to know - usually book 3 in series starts getting disappointing reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I do find the teaser you shared swoon worthy. :-) I love it. I am glad to her you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I've not heard of these ... My list includes the new "The girl in the spiders web" (which is out already and I haven't picked it up and did you see there will be a special 10th anniversary of the Twilight book coming out next month. I could. die. :) Happy Tuesday lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read the first book. Keep meaning to get back into it but then I'm off in another direction. Such lovely covers for the series too.

    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/09/15/teaser-tuesdays-129-floral-depravity/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard a lot about these books, they seem very popular. Nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The covers on these books are so gorgeous. I've got to get to the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that quote from the book. I haven't heard of this series. So right now I'm reading a book called My Grandma Asked Me To Tell You She's Sorry. For real...the first 100 pages were egh but now its getting a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favourite series! I hope that you are enjoying it. Yes, it's so much more than that! ;)

    ReplyDelete