Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What's Hap-PINNING Wednesday (#7)



Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world:

So I've been working away on my Black and White Vintage Crochet Blanket. I'm almost finished. Need to add a few more rows and then my boarder.


But as I near the end of this one. My mind is already spinning as to what I'm going to make next. So guess what I've been pinning?! 
CROCHET! 
Ding Ding Ding! 

More crochet ideas:
pin 1 // pin 2 // pin 3 // pin 4
Speaking of crochet - I need these:
pin
All this hooking makes me hungry
pin
I need this cake in my mouth right now. mmmm.

Crochet giggles
pin
What's hap-pinning in your world?


~trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

Also linking up with: Hookin on Hump Day

15 comments:

  1. Anytime I see something about crochet on Pinterest, I always think of you! Good luck finishing your blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo yes crochet! i walked by my boxes of yarn and needles and i can't wait to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did, such a great print great job :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket looks so good. Great job. Oh that pumpkin cake looks yummie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean by almost finishing a project and getting concerned about what the next project will be!! Looks like you have some great ideas!! The cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother makes the most beautiful blankets and I really wish I had her teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. man, you are FAST. It takes me forever to crank out a blanket... granted, I have about 10 projects going on at once, but still :)
    I always want ALL the fun yarn t-shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha oh Mr.Gosling - love the shirts! Excellent job on the blanket too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tees are too cute, and now I'm totally craving that pumpkin dream cake - YUM!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blanket is beautiful! Love all your crochet jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blanket looks great! And love the ideas you've gathered for the next one. So cool. I wish I had that talent! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not skilled enough to crochet or knit but those t-shirts have me giggling. Now that cake, yeah I can do that! And I plan to, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those t-shirts are so fun! The blanket is coming together so perfectly!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete