Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday {#9}

Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
No particular theme this week - just wanted to share some random pins that gave me LIFE this week:

Have I ever told you how much I love LEMON desserts:
Layered Lemon Jello Cups
I need to know this since I'm starting to make smoothies again:
The Master List of Foods You Can and Cannot Freeze
My Stepmom made this while I'm visiting and it was just delicious:
Penne Rustica
I love soda...and I love my SodaStream so these I gotta try:
Fruit & Herb Flavored Sparkling Water
Buaha - true story:
pin
I love this stuff...I mean who sits and thinks of these:
The 50 Funniest Chuck Norris Jokes of All Time
Nothing but the truth:
Everyone loves a candle right?
What are you pinning this week?

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads
~Trish

11 comments:

  1. The food looks so good, the lemon dessert looks so yummy :D

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meal looks so good! I might need to add that to my list of meals to make! :)
    I love candles, so I'd be ok getting a candle!! ;)
    Thanks for linking up today girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pinterest is a HUGE time suck! i'll go on there looking for one thing and then next thing i know, TWO HOURS have gone by!! it's just like youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lemon Jello cups look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... that candle meme... that's me with my coworkers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that pasta has me drooling! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those lemon desserts look amazing! And ugh that teddy bear is so me when my mom does that - ughhhh lol :-P

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all (as usual) but especially the freeze list and lemon dessert! Thanks for linking up with us today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah!! I got a soda stream for Christmas last year, and it hasn't even come out of the box yet - I had NO idea you could make such cool drinks with it!!! I will def be checking out that link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahahahaha the Chuck Norris one has me rolling....I'm so sending that out

    ReplyDelete