Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What's Hap-PINNING Wednesday {#6}



Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world:

Macrame:
Do you know how to macrame? Are you into it? I think I might have to learn how to do it since my mom sent me these two really cool pins this week:
pin 1 // pin 2
Aren't those just gorgeous?

I need to make this too:
Would be a nice touch for my home office:
pin
A nice twist to a traditional corkboard!

Get in my belllly:
drool-drool-drool
Apple Coffee Cake Muffins
I need.
pin
I want.

Speaking to me:
pin 1 // pin 2
and lastly - my truth:
pin
What's hap-PINNING in your world this week?

~trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

14 comments:

  1. I saw the taco pin yesterday and it made me laugh--so true :)
    Love the little triangle cork boards with the highlights on the edges--such a fun pop of color.
    Positive thoughts, positive thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been looking for a corkboard idea and this might be it! thanks for the reco :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make those muffins, they look so good!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cork board is adorable!!! I love the idea of doing squares too - like a lot of squares! hmmm... you got me thinking now.

    Is macramé coming back!?!?!? GROOVY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaha just saw that cat funny earlier this week and lol'd! - love the cork board idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those muffins look amazing!! I so need to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice reflection of what's good on the web!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: White Graphic Heart Tank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those apple coffee cake muffins sound DELISH and perfect for fall! And loving those triangle corkboards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I have done macrame. It's fun!
    Those Apple muffins look yummy - can't wait to give them a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I am seriously drooling over those muffins. I want them right now... yum! I'm not usually a muffin fan but I will make an exception for those!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all of these! I have a friend that makes macrame and sells them and they are AMAZING! I have no clue how she does it, I never could make one haha and literally that last pin is my life. I could go running ORRRR I could eat an entire pizza...... pizza wins!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that cork board idea! Very cute!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this dress, are amazing
    http://www.2015chanelshops.com

    ReplyDelete