Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What's Hap-PINNING Wednesday {#8}

 
Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
 
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world:
 
Yesterday was my last day at my last job!
Woo-hoo!

pin

pin
And I'm on vacation until I start my new job!

pin
I'm heading to Florida today to spend some time with my family and just relax!
pin
I'll be happy just hanging around the house on the lanai or at their community pool but I'm really up for anything!

pin 1 // pin 2

My little sister is turning 11 (we all know how much of a BIG deal this is...right?!). I purposely planned my trip to be here this specific weekend. I know my stepmom has something fun planned to celebrate (it's a surprise...shh) but I know it involves Disney.
 
pin
Hopefully we'll get some time in to go visit the Harry Potter part of the park. I know it's her day but I haven't been in about 2 years-ish and I want to see all the new stuff they added. My 13 year old sister is totally into Harry Potter so maybe it's in the works for us swing by that part of the park (fingers crossed).
pin
I'm so excited!
Happy hump-day my friends!
 
~trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

8 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY you're out of crazy town!! Time to rest and relax and enjoy your family time! Happy birthday to your sister!!! Hope you have so much fun in FL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear, have fun on your vacation :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your sis!

    and hellllll yeah f*ck work!! when i left the office for my extended "sabbatical", i was like bye felicias! hahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... enjoy that vacation - its going to be amazing fun! & I may be a tad jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time off!! You deserve it! I'm so jealous that you are going to Disney. I love it there. Although, I have never seen a Harry Potter movie or read a book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLing at those ecards! Have fun on your time off!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you that were able to leave your job. Life is too short to stay at a job that you HATE!!!! Have a GREAT vacation... you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get to go to HP World!! I havent been yet but I'm planning a trip for next spring! Have fun on your trip and Happy Birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete