Friday, October 9, 2015

1, 2, 3, 4, FIVE...I'm Alive...Friday Five!

via
Hello There! 
Happy Friday! 

{ONE}
Thank you for all the warm wishes on Tuesday! I successfully made it thru my first days of work! It's completely overwhelming and I hate not knowing what to do and/or what I'm suppose to do. I'm constantly reminding myself to take it all and relax and learn.

{TWO}
I ran up to Ikea this week and picked up the stuff so I can start my table hack! I'm so excited. I hope to share it with you some time next week. If I never mention it again - that means it went horribly wrong and I trashed everything!

{THREE}
One of my goals for October is to try two new recipes. I'm very happy to report that I have one under my belt: Easy Lo Mein. It has "easy" right in the name so you know that had my name all over it! 
Instead of mushrooms - I used chicken. Same thing right?


{FOUR}
I got my West Elm furniture delivery this week! 


I thought the chairs were going to be my favorite - but I LOVE the couch. I purchased the chairs and the couch without seeing them or sitting on them and I'm SO happy the couch is so soft and comfy and it looks great.  

{FIVE}
Friday Funnies
via
via
via
via

With my new job - I now work weekends. First time I've had to do that since college -but I don't mind.

I hope you have a great weekend!

~Trish

You kind find me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads
Linking up with: Friday Favorites, Friday Favorites, Five on Friday, H54F

12 comments:

  1. I am LOVING your furniture girl! It looks awesome! So glad you got the first week under your belt--it'll all come in time and soon you'll be a pro! :)
    Good job trying the lo mein! How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chairs!! Good luck on your table project! I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah that dog's face!!! so funny. i love your new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your new furtuine!! That couch is so great! Working weekends isn't so bad. I work every Sunday and it's not as bad as thought it would be. Although, at times, I sort of wish I didn't work every single Sunday. Hope your new job is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha - that goat ... that is so me!
    & yes to the love language!!!

    That couch & chair.. I'm LOVING IT!!!!

    You'll get settled in your new job soon enough! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm that recipe looks super yummy! Have a great weekend :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love you :)

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/10/floral-bomber.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new furniture looks amazing - love it!! xo, BIana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see your IKEA table hack! And that is so me every time I hear a noise while taking a shower lol. Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your first days at your new job went well! LOVE your furniture! It's beautiful!! Can't wait to see your IKEA hack! Hope your weekend is off to a fab start, friend! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always the same way when I start a new job. I beat myself up for not knowing everything right away, even though I know it's an unrealistic expectation. Gotta just take things a day at a time! I'm glad it's going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm intrigued by your table hack...what is it?! I can't get over how LONG your hair is! I LOVE your new furniture - so glad you're happy with it too! Congrats on making it through your first week at work and your new weekend schedule. You won't miss too much on the weekends - and think of all you'll get done on Mondays! I'd love to have a week day off. You'll be at the pool in the summer when everyone else is at work (and you'll have the pool to yourself!!!). Congrats, I'm so proud & happy for you!

    ReplyDelete