Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall ~About Me~

I saw this on Jenn's blog @ Going the Distance and had to copy! 


FAVORITE CANDLE SCENT: This time of year I love the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works. It just screams "Fall"
B&BW
I also love all the cinnamon smelling candles they offer.

BEST FRAGRANCE FOR FALL: Last year I got this Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin spray that I wore everyday. It smells yummy! I'll have to go pick up some more for this year.

COFFEE, TEA OR HOT CHOCOLATE:  Coffee. I'm not a big tea drinker in general (unless I'm sick) and if there's hot chocolate around I would probably drink it. Just coffee is every where and easier.

FAVORITE THANKSGIVING FOOD: All of it. Is that a fair answer? If I HAD to pick ... I'd go with Mac & Cheese (which is a SIDE DISH...Jenn!) and the sweet potatoes and the broccoli & cheese casserole...and the ham...oh oh and the stuffing! Oh it's just so hard to choose one food!
last year's thanksgiving spread 
WHAT IS THE BEST FALL MEMORY YOU HAVE: I don't think I have a "best" I just love being around family and the food every year for the holidays and Fall is really the kick off for the rest of the year. I look forward to it!

FAVORITE TYPE OF PIE: My Grandma's Sweet Potato Pie. It's so good! you put a little (or a big) scoop of cool whip on top - 6 thumbs up!
How to eat sweet potato (or pumpkin) pie
MOST WORN SWEATER: Um. I don't have one. Now if the question was "most worn sweatshirt" I have a few that could probably get up and walk on their own! I'm still wearing my college one from 10 years ago!

WHAT IS AUTUMN WEATHER LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE: I live in MD so the autumn mornings have a nice crisp cool feel to them. Highs around 60 degrees and lows in the 30s/40s.

FOOTBALL GAMES OR JUMPING IN LEAF PILES: Neither. Ew to both.

WHAT SONG REALLY GETS YOU IN THE FALL SPIRIT: Is there such a thing? Monster Mash?

WHICH MAKEUP TREND DO YOU PREFER - Dark lips or winged liner: Chapstick. Since I'm so stunningly gorgeous I don't wear any make up. JK. I don't wear any make up because I don't know how to put it on. I need to take a makeup course somewhere...eventually.

IS PUMPKIN SPICE WORTH THE HYPE: Yes. 

FAVORITE FALL TV SHOW: Survivor. Yes. It still comes on and Yes. I still watch it.

COMBAT BOOTS OR UGGS: Combat Boots. Uggs are Ugg-ly.

SKINNY JEANS OR LEGGINGS: I don't even own any leggings. Skinny Jeans all the way.

HALLOWEEN YAY OR NAY: Nay. I could do without it. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BLACK FRIDAY: It's a scam. Didn't they prove that the "Black Friday" pricing is just their normal sales pricing weeks before? You wont catch me out shopping on that day.

FALL MORNINGS OR EVENINGS: Since I'm trying to run before work I'll go with mornings. That nice crisp air is so refreshing! 

ONE FALL 2015 TREND YOU LOVE: I'm not trendy. I don't even know what the trends are right now.  Maybe those scarf blanket things. Those look neat!

10 comments:

  1. Mac and Cheese can totally be a main dish! Hush! haha
    I lol'ed at Monster Mash. That's a good one :)
    I still wear some sweatshirts from college too. And I'm sure I find little piece of green lint still too ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I would choose ALL the Thanksgiving food too! I could eat it all day every day! And love the pie picture, so true hahaha! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg love Mac and cheese and grandma pies are the best! And thank you for saying Uggs are ugly hahaha I think the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will say, I do love Black Friday for some prices at Kohl's - every year, we get these down comforters that are usually $89.99 for $24.99 - its their big deal every year & we snag up on it. We quit fighting the stores for it though by ordering online Friday morning :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELL YES TO COFFEE! i love it so much. i actually go to bed at night excited to wake up and drink coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes to mac and cheese - my BIL makes an incredible one that I can't wait to have! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen you out on Black Friday plenty of times (mainly cause your mom and I have dragged you out with us!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed learning Fall About You! Haha! I thought this was a cool post, so I wrote a Fall About Me post, too. And I love mac & cheese, but I love candied yams just a little bit more!

    http://www.usscrafty.com/2015/11/fall-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete