Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Fiiive!

img
Hey Ya'll! I've been a bit MIA from this space this week - sorry I haven't posted and/or read anyone's post. You'll probably get a few comments from me all at once when I sit down and read all that I've missed this week. Meanwhile .... how about a Friday Five?! 

{ONE}
Marie's blogging again! yay! She kicked off her first blog post this week over @ Maiden September! Check her out! She says her blog is in search of a genre but I'm sure it'll be chock full of fashion, lifestyle, recipes, getting healthy, relationships - overall a bag full of fun ... or should I say a blog full of fun! 
maybe she'll blog about this night and the "land shark" ;)
{TWO}
Did you know that Starbucks offers Puppucinos?! I swear you really do learn something new everyday! I'm going to take Sammie to get her one - apparently she's been missing out on this her whole life! 

Sammie says "hell yea I want a puppucino!"
{THREE}
I have discovered Amazon Prime Music and I'm in LOVE! 
Songza was my favorite music app until I started using Prime Music! If you pay for Amazon Prime you SHOULD be using the free music that comes with it! There's TONS of songs and playlists and stations you can listen to. I may even cancel my Sirius radio and just keep this Prime music for the car rides.

{FOUR}
I have been having a GREAT week in terms of checking stuff off my "To-Do" list! 
--Called 311 to get a recycling bin. I've been in my condo for nearly a year and I have not been recycling...I know. Shame on me! But next week I should have a nice blue bin delivered to my door and I'll be back on track to save the planet.
--Cancel my Audible.com account. I'm sad but I need to save money and I have less time to listen.
--I cooked two new meals this week: 
Keilbasa, Pepper, Onion and Potato Hash
One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole
--Re-did my budget to accommodate my new pay schedule. I'm at a company that only pays once a month so that means I have to redo/rethink EVERYTHING! Hopefully it's an easy adjustment.

{FIVE}
It's Friday!! That means it's WINETIME!!







I hope you enjoy your winetime as much as I will today/this weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Ooh I didnt know Marie was back to blogging! I'll go check her out now!
    Yay for checking things off of your to-do list. I get paid once a month and it is the pits. But, hopefully you get used to it. Just remember the feeling of "I dont have any money"...and remember that it lasts a month instead of two weeks lol.
    Yay for wine time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amazon prime music!! You can also make an offline playlist so you don't use up your data while you listen! Both those recipes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get Ruger a pupuccino, how cute!! He would love it! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha i need that "who cares" wine glass!!! :D happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl I'm so ready for wine time on the couch tonight!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard Starbucks offers dog treats! I think it is so sweet!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when places gives animals treats, too. McDonald's does biscuits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to the answer always being wine, and the calories don't count! How adorable are those puppocinos?! I'll definitely have to get one for Miss Roxy next time <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to take my doggies for a Starbucks treat :)
    Off to visit your friend & check her out! Yipee for new blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahahah your funnies always get me! Yes, Amazon Prime Music is FABULOUS. Xo girl - Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWW Thanks Trishy - you're so sweet :) The blog is definitely a work in progress(I'm messing around with the layout so I apologize if you have to "search" for the actual post) Happy to be back :) Aww, bye bye Audible - but with Kindle Unlimited you get *some* narrated books, so that's good! I love Amazon Music - also Spotify and Songza. I love all the apps! That kielbasa and veggies dish looks YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Friday!!! I hope you had a good one. Oh my gosh, that puppucino is hilarious. Seriously, blog about it if you get one for your dog. And that's crazy that your job only send out paychecks once a month. Once you have your budget figured out, let me know, because mine is such a mess. Have a great weekend!

    Andrea // http://www.picsoandrea.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha I love that wine glass. Hilarious. I love prime music too! Did you know you can download songs to your phone and then you don't have to use data to stream them? I just discovered that and downloaded HUNDREDS of songs and play them on my drives!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/lazy-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. That multi task ecard is one of the best I have seen in ages, so true!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete