Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloweeeen Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!
Can you believe tomorrow is Halloween?
img
I'm not a big halloween person but I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween themed Friday Favorites!

FAVORITE SONG: 
Invisible Schween by Eat My Pumpkin

FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY:
I love all the snack size candy bars. Especially the Snickers. That's like hitting the Jackpot when you find those in a goodie bag!
img
FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE:
img
Does this count as a Halloween movie? I love Death Becomes Her. It just doesn't get old to me. 

FAVORITE HALLOWEEN DECORATION IDEA:
I never seen this before this year and I LOVE it! I can't remember who's blog I saw it on but I think I'll have to do this next year:
img
img
img
FAVORITE HALLOWEEN FUNNIES:

When I see a bowl of candy and on the top is full of Mary Janes (ew) and then I realize there's chocolate on the bottom:
img
When kids hit your house more than once for the "good" candy:
img
When you've been walking around all night in the cold and the neighbor offers you a nice hot tottie:
img
When trying to decide if you should ask for another one:


How I feel after a few of those driveway hot totties:
via

When kids knock on your door and you've already handed out all your candy:
img
When the moms show up to your door dressed as "Sexy Elsa" and you know they are too damn old for that costume:
img

I hope you enjoy your Halloween and your weekend!
img

14 comments:

  1. heheh I love the halloween candy bars too (and have already eaten a few out of our stash for saturday--oops!) Your funnies are all on point! :) hope you have a good weekend friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love driving around the neighbourhood looking at all the houses decorated for halloween! have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the girls at my office dropped some candy off on my desk and I'm like no until I saw kit kat and then I was happy lol! Have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween fun size candy bars too. I think Milky Ways are my favorite. I wish I could still trick or treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to Halloween candy! I bought kit kats and caramel apple suckers this year!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooktacular post!! ;)) Love snickers too and twix bars!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to do my best to ignore all this yummy candy you posted, I so don't need it! ;) Love the decorated front doors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Death becomes her is one of my favorite movies!! Goldie Hawn is my favorite actress! So much fun Halloween inspiration :)

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Favorite Halloween Candies! OMGGG! I honestly would go for a trick or treat if people would give me those chocolates <333

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love it your post darling! Great favorites
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snack-sized snickers. YES! Those are my favorites. And Kit Kats. It's the one time a year that I go candy crazy :) Hope you had a fun weekend!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL at those gifs- especially that Karen walker one 😂! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete