Monday, October 12, 2015

Hola! It's Monday!

via
Hey Ladies!
How was your weekend?

I have to put you on notice - starting TODAY - Mondays are my "Fridays". With my new schedule I work weekends instead of two other days during the week. 
pin
I did survive my first working weekend.
I knew when I accepted the position that I would work weekends and that didn't really seem to matter to me...and it still doesn't...but I had that brief moment of anxiety where I thought "Oh No! My weekends are gone." Like I'm going to miss something.

I doubt I'll miss much.

Friday I was off (long story nobody wants to hear) so I was able to meet up with Stephanie (who was also off) so we met a Sol Azetca for lunch (Mexican food for the win!) and then we followed that up by going to one of my FAVORITE places: The Winery at Olney.
I love this place. They have a ton of wine and you can sit and sip and sip and drank your heart's desire. AND I only went home with two bottles (when I really wanted a lot more).

After lots of wine I went to get my hair done.
It had been over a year (yes. you read that right) since my last hair cut.

Saturday I worked. And by "work" I mean I followed the girls around like a lost puppy dog. I have no idea what to do or what I should be doing so I'm following the girls around trying to pick up on things.

Luckily the day went by fast and though I was drained (doing nothing all day is exhausting)...but I of course had enough energy to meet up with Becky for a couple of beers and a lot of laughs.

Sunday (after work) I did my normal "Sunday Stuff": Netflix, some snack prep, grocery shopping and rando house stuff.

Monday Inspiration:
via
via
via
via
How was your weekend?
Have a great week!

~Trish

You can find me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads
Linking up @ Weekending

10 comments:

  1. My weekend was good. I went to my grandson's football game on Saturday and on Sunday I just sat around watching tv and crocheted a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Monday Inspiration quotes! I need some major motivation. Hope you have a great week :)

    www.HannahAtHomeBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day off and I'm loving that hair style!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you are liking your new job. Your hair looks so pretty :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get the best of both worlds - work on the weekends but you still have your nights... & then days off during the week! Even better to relax & recover... kinda nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the monday inspiration!! Have a great "weekend"!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy "Friday" to you! Hope you're enjoying the new job <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quotes babe♥♥ Have a great week♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to have a job where I was required to work every other weekend it wasn't as terrible as people thought it was... it feels amazing to have weekdays off! You can get so much more DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the quotes! Your hair looks great!!

    ReplyDelete