Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I'm No Fashion Blogger ... Buuuuuut.....


img
Hi Gals!

We all know I'm NO fashion blogger. 
I can barely get my pants to match my shirt on a daily basis ... so by no means can I offer fashion advice. I can though share with some thing I like: EShakti.com - have you heard of it? It's a really neat site where they will customize clothes just for you - just give them your height, style preference and size or measurements (how it works) and BOOM! You have something for your body type.

I typically don't order clothes online because I'm always worried how things will fit me - I have a large bust, short torso, big butt and short legs (don't I sound just like a top model?!).  I like that I can order something, type in my real measurements (not the fake ones I use for everything else i.e. my driver's license and what I tell my friends "Oh yea, I'm 5'7 and 125lbs") and get something in my mailbox that actually fits.

Here are some of the dresses that are on my list:
dress, dress, dress, dress
I also really like:
dress, dress, dress, top
I'm noticing everything I like is black and white! It only makes sense that I ended up ordering something black:
Belted military style cape
My next order I'll need to pick something with COLOR!

Special Offer: Order something by 11.20.15 and use special code "talesfromtrish" and get 10% off! 

Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases

What do you think? 
Like any of these pretty dresses?
Do you LOVE online shopping?
Would you consider ordering anything from EShakti?

~Trish
Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

*I was provided with free product from EShakti - all opinions are 100% my own*

10 comments:

  1. I would love to see you in some of these outfits! I think they'd look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the maxidress is absolutely stunning.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress with the giraffes on it, so unique!! The entire concept is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some cute pieces! My order from them did not fit right. Boo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you can make it perfect for your body on that site

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you can customize their stuff... it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH!!! Can't wait to check it out! Love that black cape!

    ReplyDelete