Friday, October 16, 2015

It's Friday! Yay!

via
Hello there!
I'm still getting use to my new schedule (today's my "Tuesday" for those keeping track) and trying to figure out how I'm going to fit my blogging into everything.
In other words: if I disappear for multiple days in a row and/or I do not comment on your post for a few days (or until really late at night)...that means I haven't figured it out yet!

{ONE}
I have survived my first week on the new job! Woohoo. It's totally overwhelming and I have mini freak out moments like "holy crap!! will I be able to do ALLLLL THIS on my own..."

{TWO}
I tried another new recipe (the second for this month!): Poor Girl's Spicy Pork Chops and Rice
mine looked nothing like this
It was really tasty/flavorful. I did tweak the recipe a bit and used chicken breast instead of pork and black beans instead of black eyed peas.

{THREE}
My co-worker invited me to one of those Fitbit work week hustle step challenges. I'm OBSESSED with trying to win (or at least finish near the top). I'll know by the end of the day where I finished (right now I'm in second place).
image
{FOUR}
Vampire Diaries season 6 was released on Netflix last week (I think) and I've already watched the whole season and I'm sad that I have to wait until the next season of it is on Netflix...next year! (yes I realize I can watch it now in real-time but ah...I don't have a DVR...and I'll never remember to watch it every week).
img
{FIVE}
Lastly....
img
img
img
img

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

~Trish
Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads
Linking up @ Friday FavoritesH54FOh, Hey Friday, Friday Favorites

14 comments:

  1. Yay for making it through the week! I'm sure it'll all start to come naturally in time!
    Love your funnies--the sarcasm one especially! haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like its been a great week for you. the recipe looks good. yum. I love the trooper pooper. Its hard to get used to a new schedule so it may take a while but you will. Everything will fall into place then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for you to fall into a great routine with the job! I know you will soon 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this season of Vampire Diaries is on Hulu if you want to stay up to date on it without recording it :) I'm so obsessed with this show #TeamDamonForever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starting a new job is always a transition. I'm sure you will have it all figured out shortly. Take it one day at a time. You rock girl!! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for surviving week one at the new job! Hope you love it once you get all settled!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to hear that your new job is going well!! The Trooper Pooper was hysterical!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I called hashtags "pound sign" for a while! Glad to hear your first week went well, cheers to Friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on surviving your first week! Those spicy pork chops look delicious! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new job, that is always so hard! And that dish looks delicious! My husband would love it! Have a great weekend!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on surviving your first week!! And that recipe looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woooww that food looks tasty
    congrats on ur new job too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go with your FitBit challenge! It's so weird, but I LOVE getting badges. Any app with badges instantly becomes one of my favorites - I guess that's a product of being raised in the "gold star generation." I wish 4sq would go back to that, but that's a tangent for another time. Congrats on making it through your first full week of work! You're doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG the hashtag - SO TRUE. the other day, we passed by a payphone and my 7yr old asked me what that was! LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete