Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday Funday!


Happy Monday Friends!

Are you ready for a fun week?

So how was your weekend?

I'm going to have to think of a new Monday posts because pretty soon my weekend re-caps are going to be all the same: Saturday: I worked. Sunday: I worked. Pretty soon you'll get tired of reading that!

img
With my new work schedule I get to start my work date much later than most (I use to start at 8:30am ... now I start my day at 11am) so I'm trying to make the most of my day by "working out" in the morning. By working out I mean walk/running a couple miles around my neighborhood. Friday I decided to get fancy and throw in a 7 minute workout in after my run...I lasted only 3.5 minutes (embarrassing)!
img
I saw this app on Biana's blog and I love it (thanks for the recommendation)! Maybe next time I'll make it the whole 7 minutes!
They also have 7min Fatburn and 7MinButt app that I downloaded and will get to eventually! I have to admit: my little 3.5 minutes had my legs sore the next day!


Friday night I was exhausted after work (probably because of those 3.5 minutes) so I had a wine and sushi night and hit the bed early!  Since I'm on a budget I picked up some sushi from Wegman's... I would've preferred hitting up my local sushi spot but I was able to get enough rolls for Troy and I at half the restaurant price. And it wasn't bad.

Saturday's work day just flew by! We had a parade of homes event that was advertised so lots of families came thru to check out the models we had open. I'm still super green so I answer a lot of questions with "Uh, I don't know" and "Um. Let me ask so&so" but I love talking to the people who come in looking for a new home (I'm working in a model home and once I'm out of training I'll be selling new homes).

Sunday sped past me too but I did have time to make super easy bacon ranch chicken and enjoy some Netflix time with Troy.

How was your weekend?

~Trish


12 comments:

  1. I think it's great you have so much time in the mornings to get a workout in!
    You're still learning, and it's totally ok to be honest about that. I think people respect that more than you trying to pretend you know it all and BSing them!
    Hope you're all rested for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll take some time to get used to the new routine, but getting your workouts done in the mornings is the best!! I love how your 7 min workout is pink - mine is orange WAHH! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning workouts are my jam...i love it and i love how much energy they give me throughout the day. it'll take time to get used to the new routine but once you do, you'll kill it! keep it up; it only gets easier from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes a while for your body to get use to it in no time you will be able to finish those 7 mins no problem :D

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous you get to start your day at 11! I wish I could get a workout in before work! I downloaded the 7 min workout but haven't tried it yet. Now I'm a little scared haha! But thanks for reminding me I need to give it a go! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. This is so nice!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seorusly love parade of homes! I htink it is so fun to walk through model homes!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when I'm exhausted in just the warm up

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice workout routine. You're so great you do all of these every morning. If only I wasn't too lazy to workout I might get the body I wanted before school starts again next week :( Anyway, keep it up :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wine and sushi sounds like a great way to start the weekend!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, a program just to get me in shape to exercise. I do a half hour every weekday, but I think I'm not being intense enough with it. Really I'd just like to nap! We had a good weekend. Trick or Treat Trail and the Science Fest. Then I thoroughly cleaned the laundry room/pantry. Thrilling stuff! :) Have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Booze, sushi, and an early bedtime sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete