Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Today's My First Day!


Today's my first day of my new job! 

I'm nervous...
and
Excited!
I'm NERCITED. 

This is the first time in over 10 years that I'm not working in the media business.
No print deadlines, no web spots to sell, and no mobile ads to fill!

Buuuuut... I am still in sales.
I thought I could get out of sales (and I really wanted to) but this opportunity came up and I couldn't refuse.

Soooo... Wish me luck! 
via

~Trish
I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

11 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!!! You're going to do amazingly well, I just know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Hope you enjoy it!!! Have a great first day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!! I hope you kill it on your first day! And I hope you have nice co-workers, thats important!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck today!! You're going to rock it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you! I wish you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at the don't bring tuna or egg salad for lunch - just don't! Good luck gurlie and have an AMAZING first day *hugs* <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nercited is a word I can use in most days of my life :)
    GOOD LUCK!!! Cant wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck! it's goign to be amazing as you learn new things and meet new people :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope it went well! Can't wait to hear about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete