Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What's Hap-PINNING Wednesday {#10}

Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world...

...I'm really interested in doing some Ikea hacks for my living room - specifically for tables:
pin, pin, pin, pin
I think at least 3 of theses are in the wheelhouse of my capabilities. I think they are all super cute options for me. 

I really like this one too
And since I'll be at Ikea anyway I minds-well look up other really awesome hacks I can make (or dream about making):
pin
Since I'm on this DIY kick - I really want to plant a small garden for herbs and veggies. I don't want to dig in the ground (not sure if my condo association would let me do that anyway) but I'm looking into other options. 
pin
Funny enough - one option is an Ikea hack in the pin above this one I could consider trying! 

Glad I found this pin because I had not clue:
pin
That's it for me this week!

What's hap-pinning in your world?

Have you tried any Ikea hacks?

Any tips?

Do you have a garden?

Any tips? :)
~trish

I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

11 comments:

  1. Oooh I needed that chart for when to plant things except I need it for flowers and other plants for our side yard area. Maybe that'll be a project for next year haha. Love those IKEA table hacks, especially that gray one with the studs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those IKEA hacks are brilliant. Think I need to make a trip to the store and soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good ikea hack! Obsessed with that pallet garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's official: my indoor herbs are dead. i am so sad and i tried SO HARD! the only surviving plant is my parsely but that's really considered a weed. WHY????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikea hacks are seriously the best thing ever - we've done two and I'm looking for more! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cute ideas darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no green thumb & allergic to grass so I had a garden once... that was it... never again.

    I love those little tables that have extra seating tucked in them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! Especially loving those IKEA table hacks <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE the IKEA hacks and end tables - too cute! I also want to plant an indoor garden too but haven't made it that far yet. Maybe one day - :) Thanks for stopping by this morning and saying hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great minds think alike on the hacks today! So glad you listed the planting guide too!

    ReplyDelete