Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What's Hap-PINNING Wednesday {#11}

Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world...

...food
yum
...food
yum
...and more food
yum
oh and let's to forget all this:
Make-Ahead Meat-Lovers' Lasagna Roll-Ups
Spicy Chicken Fried Rice
YASSSS!!!
I'm looking for easy dishes that I can throw together and have extras for lunch.

What's your easy go-to meal to cook?
What are you pinning this week?

~trish
Find me on: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

9 comments:

  1. My easy go to meal is crock pot salsa chicken and mexican quinoa. So easy and so tasty (both Mexican flavors too obviously). Glad you're finding yummy things to make and try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm all this food is making me so hungry everything looks so good :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Spicy Fried Rice looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out the muffin tin recipes. I like the idea of prepping ahead & popping those babies in the nuker to warm up

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite meal to make is taco quinoa. We just cook the quinoa with taco seasoning instead of plain water and then add corn, black beans, cheese, and taco sauce to it. SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! These muffin tin recipes look so good. I'm going to pin it - and start working through the list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food looks really yummy♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. That soup looks amazing, and now I'm craving the spicy fried rice too <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. The easy recipes are cooking types of the soup. All things you must do are throwing ingredients into the pots and boiling in a long time.

    HELEN @ certificate tefl

    ReplyDelete