Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday {#12}

Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world...

since Halloween is Saturday I'm pinning all things Halloween this week!
Here are some of my favorites:
Halloween Hacks
Halloween Candy Bark
Poison Toffee Apples for Halloween
Painted Pumpkins

Halloween Hacks and DIY Ideas
Maybe I might actually do ONE of these ideas...ONE day...
pin
What are you pinning this week?
Are you ready for Halloween?

~trish
Find me on: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

8 comments:

  1. Love love love the spiders in the ice! Also, that Halloween bark? um yes please! Thanks for linking up girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me that Halloween candy bark--yum!
    Love the look of those painted pumpkins, they're so cute!!
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i love these pins! we're going to so some cobwebs and plastic spiders outside of our house this year; maybe paint our pumpkin white with a scary face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That candy bark looks AMAZING!
    Pumpkins are like they were when I was little. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkin drink holder is seriously like the coolest thing ever. LOVE it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those painted pumpkins look amazing!!! We still have a pumpkin that my daughter picked at the pumpkin patch that we haven't done anything with. It's been sitting on the kitchen counter.... for a month! lol I might paint it this weekend... It might look cute as a scarecrow pumpkin! I'm inspired! :-)

    ReplyDelete